The EarJell name comes from the idea of truly connecting with the audio of your mobile devices, allowing you to "jell" with them.
What makes EarJell different from other similar devices?
Here's the best part, EarJell is a one size fits all device. It's designed for use with your smartphone, and/or tablet, making it interchangeable.
EarJell uses a unique micro-suction technology to adhere to your device. It won't scratch, damage or leave a residue on your devices. It comes off just as simply as it goes on.
Will the EarJell work with my mobile device?
With so many mobile devices in the marketplace, it's hard to say EarJell works with every mobile device so here's a list of the mobile devices we know it works with currently:
iPad 2, 3 (New)
- iPad Mini
- Kindle Fire HD
- Microsoft Surface
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
- Asus Vivo RT Tablet
Asus Eee Pad Transformer Tablet
- Acer Inconia Tablet
- Lenovo IdeaTab
- Tablet eReader
- Super Nova 8"
- Android Reader
- Sony Tablet S
- Pandigital Nova Digital Reader
- iPhone - 3, 4, 4s, 5
- Nexus 4
- DROID Incredible 2 by HTC
- DROID Razr Maxx by Motorola
- DROID Bionic by Motorola
- Google Nexus S
- Samsung Conquer
- Samsung Focus
- Samsung Focus Flash
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Galaxy Note II
- Samsung Galaxy S III
- Samsung Galaxy S II
- Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket
- Samsung Galaxy S II Epic
- Nokia Lumia 900
- HTC Evo Design
- HTC One X
- HTC Vivid
- BlackBerry Bold 9900
- LG Lucid
- LG Marquee
- LG Nitro
- LG Revolution
- LG Thrill
- LG Viper
- Motorola Atrix 2
Will the EarJell work with my device case?
EarJell uses a unique micro-suction "sticky" technology that allows it to adhere to sleek mobile devices AND sleek (smooth) device cases.
EarJell's eco-friendly burlap packaging is practical for sale and storage of the product.
Why we need YOU...
1. EarJell is ready for mass production and YOU will be helping us to complete our first mass production run. Demand for EarJell is growing and we want to meet the needs of EarJell fans.
2. We need to move quickly. Because EarJell is a unique product offering (nterchangeablility) we would like to enter the market as soon as possible. We've tweaked, modified and tested EarJell in order to make the best product in this category to date. Your support will allow us to move quickly and truly KICKSTART EarJell Design, LLC.
You can back this project for as little as $10 and get your own EarJell as a reward. So please back this project now and spread the word!
Please feel free to reach out with questions at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit us online at earjell.com.
Thank you for your interest in EarJell! We can't wait to get Kickstarted!
Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone (fellow Kickstarters and backers, family, friends and colleagues) who had a hand in getting us to this stage... and Mr. Scott Hein for "getting" it! Couldn't have done it without all of your encouragement, support, patience and advice.
Special thanks to my husband and kiddies for their patience, encouragement!
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.