The Earin is still in development phase and the specification might change due to trimming. In the beta build we have 3 new front end mechanics parts for verification and measurements and verifications will be made on this build.
• FIR or IIR tuning capabilities
• True wireless
o Delay up to 500ms with A2DP (SBC) but shorter with Apt-X (200ms)
o Delta between left and right ear about 50us, max 70us, about three samples at 48kHz
• 6,4mm Balanced Armature component
• High impedance and Sensitivity
• 56 Ohm@1kHz
• Less demanding for amplifier
• Less current consumption
• Independent of back side integration
• Full audible spectrum of 20-20kHz
• Below link shows frequency response measured on prototypes with same BA as in Earin during Earin concept phase.