An Emergent Strategic & Tactical Turn-Based RPG set in a Supernatural Post-Apocalyptic World where Heaven & Hell merged with Earth Read more
This project's funding goal was not reached on .
Short and Sweet
Hello everyone. Hope you all had a great weekend. Things have slowed down around here over the weekend but I’m confident that things will get better this week. We have 30 days more and are at 14%+ Not bad but I’m sure we can do better together. Our update today will be a bit short and with only a few points to share. Not to worry, we’re just taking the time to prepare better updates for the next few days as we delve deeper into the mechanics of the game itself.
1. Rewards Description: we’ve uploaded to the main page the rewards description. This isn’t the complete list yet but the rest should follow very soon.
2. Press Kit: we’ve just prepared a press kit which we are now slowly distributing to the press. The press kit is comprised of the document, screenshots, logos and concept art samples. If you guys want to help out and distribute more info about us to press, especially to some friends, the press kit is available at this dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zm5c43tzlns17p5/rBypQtBpoj
3. In-Game Starter Packs as Add-Ons: Our in-game starter packs are part of the tiers but there have been suggestions to include them as add-ons. Is this something many of you would like? If you do, what is the price range that you think would be fair. We need your help on this one so feel free to share your thoughts. As you know, our in-game starter packs come in tiers too. As you go up the ladder, the value and content in this in-game packs becomes more as well. Take note though that none of these packs will contain anything that will seriously unbalance the game. These packs are comprised of a combination of consumable items, starter crafting materials, and exclusive gear (looks better but not really get stronger), Think of these items as the stash you’ve managed to put together growing up before you head off to find your destiny. As the tier’s go up, the value and amount of these items will go up as well.
4. Update Links: We’ve also added update links at the front of the page to make it easier for you guys to navigate the updates as it becomes more numerous.
5. More Concept Art: As usual, we have more concept art for you guys to look at.