So, the surveys have not gone out yet. We've gotten some good suggestions from a few of you that it makes more sense to hold off on sending them out until we are a bit closer to actually getting the orders fulfilled and shipped. This way, we can hope to avoid any confusion for shipping addresses and other details. So you shouldn't expect those for a few weeks still.
The main reason for the delay since the last update is that we were originally trying to hold off on this one until we had our pop-up shop ready to launch, so that we could take orders for those that missed the project, those that just missed the add-on options at the end, or those that were just interested in picking up the Founders Booklet (we are just now setting the last of the type). We'll certainly keep you posted as to exactly when the Store will be open, but for right now, we look like we are about a week or so away from launching.
Beyond that, production on the cards is moving along smoothly, as we've been working with the US Playing Card Company, and are hoping to see our first proofs very soon. We also think we may have found the right Engraver for the coin, but are still weighing a few options.
We will have some images of the Founders Booklet to share in our next update, and hopefully, the first images of the card proofs. Once again, thanks to everyone for backing our project, we'll be working on getting your feedback on our next releases very soon.