DNA Case Highlights:
- Alloy Series cases are made of machined aluminum to provide ultimate protection
- Lightweight - weighs only 25 grams (< 1 ounce) - Chrome slightly heavier
- Available in black, white, aluminum (pictured), and limited edition chrome
- Stainless steel fittings to ensure durability
- Integrated rubber bumper
- Easy access to all controls and ports
- About the same dimensions as a typical bumper case
- Simple installation: unscrew, install, re-screw. Mini screwdriver and spare screws included.
- Retail price $50 ($75 chrome model)
More product photos can be found in Project Update #1.
The Apple iPhone 4 is a marvel with its sculpted hardware and standard-setting design. When it comes to protecting it, most other cases cover up and hide the very essence of the device.
Inspired by the design of elegant timepieces, we set out to create a collection of cases that is thoughtfully designed and engineered to complement Apple’s impeccable design, not cover it up. About the same dimensions as a typical bumper case, each Alloy Series DNA Case is engineered and crafted with a lightweight frame that is formed from a solid piece of aluminum, secured by rugged stainless steel fittings, and includes an integrated rubber bumper for added shock absorption.
While other metal cases retail at or near $100, we have worked hard to design and manufacture a high-quality metal case at a reasonable price.
DNA Case Alloy models (hard anodized black, powder coated white, or hard anodized aluminum) retail for only $50 and we will reward Kickstarter backers with an opportunity to "pre-order" cases at a discount prior to the August 2011 product launch, making them among the first to get their own DNA Case.
We truly appreciate your support and hope that you share our enthusiasm for the project. If so, please spread the word. Any donation -- however small -- is appreciated. Most importantly, we look forward to rewarding you with the culmination of our hard work!
Keep in Touch/Spread the Word
- (30 days)