Chasm is a 2D Fantasy ARPG Platformer featuring procedurally generated Metroid-like dungeons and authentic pixel art. Read more
This project was successfully funded on May 12, 2013.
After an absolutely epic fundraising day, we've reached our $150,000 goal with 5 days to spare! We went live on MANvsGAME today, and had quite an amazing turn out. MANkind (his followers) decided Chasm was worthy of their hard earned money, and pushed us from $138k to completion in just over 9 hours. A big thank you goes out to both MAN and his followers for the much needed push to completion!
We'd also like to thank each and every one of you for your incredible support over the last month. It's been a very difficult and stressful time, but all of your messages, love, and support has kept us going strong. NOW, let's get started on these Stretch Goals!
- We've gotten a bunch of amazing entries already for the Fan Art Contest, so get your submission in by May 9 for your chance to win the Grand Prize (everything in the $500 Tier)! See our official site for details.
- Please remember to keep the votes coming in for Steam Greenlight. Now that we've reached funding, I'm going to try talking to them again about guaranteeing us Steam keys before the campaign ends!
- I ran into the Kickstarter documentary Gaming In Color the other day, and thought we should make everyone aware of it. It's a feature-length documentary "exploring the queer side of gaming and LGBTQ presence in the game industry", and has only 5 days left to reach its $50k goal. We here at Discord strongly believe in equal rights for everyone, so please consider lending them a hand to help spread awareness!
- We'd like to put in one more plug for the amazing Metroidvania/Gradius mashup A.N.N.E.. We did a live cast with its developer Mo Broots on Thursday, and had an absolute blast. Please consider helping Mo make A.N.N.E. a reality!
- Lastly, we'd like you to check out the action platformer Risk of Rain. It features roguelike elements and over 100 items to fight through a horde of different enemies, bosses, and maps. They've already met their goal, but still have 3 days to reach more Stretch Goals so check it out!