Just missed the opportunity to pledge and get our terrain at a reduced price?
We accept orders with the Kickstarter rates until Oktober 15th 2014. Please send us an e-mail at email@example.com and we will send you a Paypal transfer for the desired pledge amount.
*Pledgers after Kickstarter: your pledge will be produced after all current pledgers products have been produced and send.*
Our webshop will be online after everyone has received their pledges in good order.
*UPDATE* Some people hate planks in their Dungeons, let us know if you are one of these Hylophobes, we can change the wood textures to stone at your leisure.
*UPDATE* The baseplates have been updated and changed in size, see the Baseplate feature below for more details.
Wooden MDF Terrain for all
encounters and situations in tabletop RPG’s.
- The product assembly requires no glue, so if need be they can be taken apart and stored or transported in smaller scale.
- Once assembled it is sturdy and reliable (Sep likes to stand on them, seriously).
- Most of the products can be mixed and matched and the floors of buildings stack.
- The dungeon is build with pillars* and walls that slide between them. This way you can build a wide variety of rooms and hallways that are all connected. (*In the photo we use resin pillars, the actual pillars will be cast in plastic)
Buildings, trees, fences, and all other accessories slide into the small holes on the baseplates.
- A single baseplate has a playing surface of 6" by 6" squares (1-inch squares) and the movement squares are maintained through all walking surfaces.
The adjustment to the 6" by 6" baseplates reflects on all pledges and will increase the total playing field with every pledge.
- Small Settlement, Small Dungeon & Small Encounter sets: Go from 20" x 14" to 18"x 18" (total from 280” to 326”)
- Medium Settlement, Medium Dungeon & Medium Encounter sets: Go from 20" x 21" to 18" x 24" (total from 420” to 432”)
- Large Settlement, Large Dungeon & Large Encounter Set: Go from 30" x 21" to 30" x 24" (total from 630” to 720”)
- Extra Large Encounter Set: Go from 40" x 28" to 36" x 36" (total from 1120” to 1296”)
Note: This dungeon is built with less parts then we have included with the small set, meaning you get even more walls, doors and pillars than used in the video!
For more product photo's please visit our Facebook page.
Add a cart for €4,- each.
On request, here are some comparison photo's.
Note: All free stretch goal gifts are for the €90,- sets and up, unless specified differently.
*Achieved (x1) +1 Baseplate*@ €12.500,- Level up!
+1 6" by 6" baseplate for every €2.500,- exceeding the pledge goal.Free extra baseplates!
@ €13.000,- Free Town Market add-on OR Dungeon Catacombs add-on.
Market square for the settlement and Catacomb accessories for the dungeon. Pick one add-on free.
Add €7,- to your pledge to receive an extra Marketplace or catacomb set.
Does not include a full building but a store piece to customise a normal house.
@ €15.000,- Free storage boxes for the baseplates with your pledge.
@ €17.000,- A free Dicetower
More will be revealed with every stretch goal met!
Door's are included with all doorways!
We want to be able to continue, to keep expanding and create more and more terrain and accessories to use with tabletop roleplaying games. We already have a long list of idea's lined up.
Currently we can create our products on a small scale with the tools we have. We would love to share it with the rest of the roleplay community. For this we need your help.
The Kickstarter funding will be used to have plastic pillar made and to buy a professional laser cutter so we can 'up' the production, quality and design flexibility and deliver these products to you.
Our current one simply doesn’t cut it anymore.
Shipping is worldwide and the fees will be calculated on an individual basis. We will inform you about the sending costs. If you have any questions, leave us a message on Kickstarter, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message on our Facebook page.
Netherlands shipping fees.
- 0 - 10Kg €7,-
- 10 - 30 Kg €12,-
It's also possible to pick your reward up at Subcultures (A board game, RPG and wargame store in Utrecht). If you prefer this we'll let you know when your reward is ready for pick-up.
West Europe (Excluding Ireland, Portugal & Finland) shipping fees.
- 0 - 2 Kg €13,50
- 2 - 5 Kg €20,-
- 5 - 10Kg €26,-
- 10 - 20 Kg €35,-
East Europe + Ireland, Portugal & Finland shipping fees.
- 0 - 2 Kg €19,-
- 2 - 5 Kg €26,-
- 5 - 10Kg €32,-
- 10 - 20 Kg €41,-
Other International shipping fees.
- 0 - 2 Kg €25,-
- 2 - 5 Kg €35,-
- 5 - 10Kg €60,-
- 10 - 20 Kg €106,-
Risks and challenges
The risks involved with our project are related to the new equipment we will purchase upon a successful Kickstarter. Our current laser cutter is a small capacity machine and is unable to process large quantities. Therefore our first order of business is buying an upgrade; with this comes a few risks concerning delivery time of the machine, software and installation of the device.
However, both of us being tech-heads, we don’t think it will impact the cost of our product delivery to you.
We are committed to seeing this through and we will keep you informed regarding the products you pledged for.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)