So the party is over and everyone's left, time to clean up the empty cans and bottles and usher out the stranger sleeping on the couch!
Here is the list of things that should hopefully happen between now and orders being shipped!
1) Prize draws will be held today (if I have time) or tomorrow.
2) I intend to have all stretch goal sculpts finished before the end of January.
3) Backer survey will be going out before the end of November.
4) Master and production moulds will be started before the end of the year, i'd like to get some shiny figures on the site so you can see what you are getting.
5) Orders will close Jan 31st! All orders that have been 'added to' must be finalised by the end of Jan, so paid up and ready to go. We will help you with orders through the backer survey, anyone that was with us for our first KS will be familiar with how we did this. The survey will have all the range listed, you will fill in the items from your original pledge, then any new items you would then like can be added here. Payment on new items will be taken via PayPal or direct bank transfer.
6) February 1st orders will start to be processed. Once we know the exact amount of figures required Our mould maker will start to cast the orders up, this should take us roughly through to the end of March.
7) All going well we will be shipping around April to May. We had quoted May for shipping, but with luck we could get your orders to you slightly earlier *fingers crossed*.
8) Finally between now and May work will start on our following kickstarter 'Undead Rising'. I'm not thinking too far ahead as we've only just finished this one, but sculpts and ideas are already floating to the surface... ;)
I will be posting regular updates to keep you all up to speed with how our project is going!
Thanks again for your support guys!
Tim Prow and the Diehard Team.