A Taste of Land, Sea and Air... Supplemental Rules!
Hi Ryuutama friends:
Our sincerest apologies for not posting these earlier, so many were interested in adopting the supplemental travel rules in their existing Ryuutama campaigns. We've got an entire supplement's worth of text to release this year, but for now I wanted to share our very Very (VERY!) rough draft of the supplemental rules for the following:
* Land travel (caravans and wagons)
* Sea travel (and the new Navigator class), including sea combat
* Air travel (and the new Pilot class)
Please remember the following when perusing the document:
* It's very unedited, the final will be much more clear and concise (and laid out)
* It's incomplete, there are some missing examples, but the core of the rules are there.
* In other words, no need to comment about spelling/grammar mistakes and the like, we'll have that "almost finalized draft" in time. Just let us know if there's some clear huge piece missing (with regards to land/sea in particular) that you need to run these rules at your session, and we'll correct that.
Again, we are providing this as a gift to the Kickstarter backers, to help start up your official-ish caravans, schooners and airships!
Thanks again for your patience, guys. We'll have the supplement (full content) ready this year.