HUCKLEBURY: Redefining premium menswear, Backed for 365 days
HUCKLEBURY: Redefining premium menswear, Backed for 365 days
Premium Dress Shirts for Men – handcrafted in USA, delivered at wholesale prices and backed by a 365 day GUARANTEE.
Premium Dress Shirts for Men – handcrafted in USA, delivered at wholesale prices and backed by a 365 day GUARANTEE. Read more
About this project
^ View and Share the Video we made for YOU! ^
- 50Built Review ...Hucklebury is able to price high quality luxury dress shirts, that normally retail between $215-$550, at a steal of $78
- Found in the Fifty Review... Hucklebury is side stepping all of that magical brand name shit and giving men a dress shirt that is made of quality Egyptian cotton milled in Italy and mother of pearl buttons, has a tailored fit, and comes at a $78 price tag.
- MSP's Review.....Gave us A. Hucklebury shirts give you the fit and features of custom made shirts without the wait due to production time.
- WeftandMash Review
- Modestics Review
- The Silentist Review
- Broke And Bespoke Review
- Wide Eyes,Tight Wallets Review
THE HUCKLEBURY 365-DAY SHIRT
1. Superb Quality - Made from the finest 100% Egyptian Cotton procured from Thomas Mason, Monti and Albini, that supply to brands like Zegna, Armani and Neiman Marcus amongst others.
2. 365-Days Guarantee - Dissatisfied for any reason? We will fix it.
3. Crowdsourced Model for Dress Shirts - You decide what gets manufactured and we deliver the perfect-fitting shirt. We’re changing the way the industry operates.
4. Made in America - We have partnered an American factory with 100 years of history with experience producing for top brands!
5. Perfect Fit - Off-the rack shirts tend to have a boxy fit. We’ve reduced excess fabric all over for 2 styles of shirts - The slim fit shirt provides the ideal tailored look. The regular fit shirt is for all shapes and sizes. Our fitting is powered by Styku's FIT technology. It delivers the perfect fit every time.
6. No Mark Ups - Premium shirts cost anywhere from $215-$550 in department stores and they’re made outside the US. By eliminating middlemen, we are able to pass the savings on to you with shirts costing ONLY $78.
Our dress shirts fit better and are comfortable than many premium dress shirts that you'd pay three times as much for. Don't take our word, here is what other people say when trying and owning Hucklebury shirts.
"I was in the apparel business for 25 years, and this is probably the most comfortable shirt I've ever worn" - Pete Thigpen, Former Senior VP of Levi Strauss & Co"
TESTIMONIALS FROM CUSTOMERS
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR SUPPORT
You get to choose your collar style (button-down or spread) at no additional cost for the Ginghams and Stripes. You can also alter your sleeve length or body length for the same price we're being charged. Zero mark up!
$215 premium quality shirt for $78 .
Each shirt backer will also receive a one-month membership to TieSociety.com worth $20.
We have been in the fashion industry for over 15 years, exporting clothes for major brands worldwide. We saw the insane markup that brands charge for clothes that were not built to last. Our shirts, together with 99% of the shirts from top brands currently, were made outside of USA and the lack of control over quality frustrated us.
We also saw how the retail industry made clothes at a fractional cost and marked up prices 3-7 times before it reached consumers, who ended up paying an arm and a leg for no additional benefits. Don't believe us? Compare the prices yourself:
We have decided to change the game with an innovative business model where you, our customer, curates what gets manufactured. When we reach the minimum desired sales level, your shirt gets manufactured!
We put customer service at the forefront with no mark ups - we want to truly know our customers and deliver the highest quality garment that simply fits at the wholesale prices you deserve!
How do we remove the mark ups? By cutting out the middle-man! See the chart below to understand:
With the minimum goal of $20K, on top of our personal investment of $10K, we will be able to manufacture our first production run using domestically sourced materials together with the finest fabrics from Italy.
At $50K, we will be able to boost the factory's operation back to glory days, scaling up from operating 4 days per week back to 5. Supporting the local people in the community is really important to us. Every 1000 shirts sold per month ADDS 1 full-time job to the factory.
Each shirt backer also receives a one-month membership to TieSociety.com worth $20.
QUALITY AND DETAILS
Fabric: Our shirts use only the finest Italian-woven two-fold 100% Egyptian Cotton from the best mills in Italy sought by all the top brands - Monti, Thomas Mason, Albini. These mills have been around for over a century and have mastered the art of producing the finest fabrics.
WHY 100% EGYPTIAN COTTON?
It is the same cotton used in your bed sheets - softer with a silk like texture, extra long staple (ELS), finer and longer lasting than any other cotton in the world. The strength of ELS Egyptian cotton fiber and high thread count makes our shirts feel like a second layer of skin.
Minimum Goal Rewards
For our minimum of $20K, we are offering the following Ginghams and Stripes (you choose your collar style):
Extended Goal Rewards
Help us to hit our extended goal of $50K to unlock the finest Button-down SUPER Oxfords you will ever wear and also do your part to bring our partner factory back to full operation.
You can use the sizing chart to determine your size or better still - use revolutionary fit technology from our partners, Styku. Enter 3 measurements you already know - height, weight and age group - and it will give you your perfect size in under 10 seconds! That easy!
TERMS OF OUR 365-DAY GUARANTEE
1.If for some reason the shirts don't fit, which is rare, we'll work with you and promise to make it right. We will not let you down.
If for some reason the buttons falls apart or stitching comes apart, and it shouldn't, then send it back to us. We'll send a new one.
2. If you get the shirts altered, they can't be returned. Hope you understand. We'll still offer free buttons if they fall apart.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
After you support, tell our story to your friends. Spread the word and let them know how we're bringing back AMERICAN manufacturing. Every little bit matters. Do not miss out on telling them about the finest quality shirts you are getting at such an amazing price with a unparalleled guarantee.
Have a question about our Kickstarter project? Discuss it at Crowdfundingforum.com or email the founders: firstname.lastname@example.org
Risks and challenges
We have been around the block few times. We understand the pitfalls of running full production runs of high-quality clothes. We have spent the last year working with our manufacturers to mitigate as many potential risk as possible.
However, there could be still potential risks that may arise, and we want to be as transparent with you as we would be with our friends.
The biggest risk we see is timing. While the parts that make the shirt - buttons, labels, fabric, boxes in hand in 2 weeks. The shirts can be manufactured in 4-5 weeks after receiving all the materials. We will deliver the shirts on time and not let you down.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (37 days)