Thanks to success of this campaign, we have now funded the development of nine complete Bounce series titles for release throughout 2017, please use the table below to determine your preferred reward level.
Higher stretch goals reached have now allowed us to offer more physical rewards including Physical Dakimakuras for more information see the
The Bounce Series
The Bounce series of visual novels began with Beach Bounce (a title previously funded via kickstarter) during its development and release we learnt a lot about how to properly create and ship our games and have followed it up with a soon to be released franchise sequel named Beauty Bounce and now we want to return to take the Bounce series even further with a series of games created with a dedicated team.
Thanks to the fast success of the campaign we can now guarantee that nine new games in the series will be released throughout 2017. Our plan is to release the games in the following order:
- Beach Bounce 2
- Beauty Bounce
- Bunny Bounce
- Booty Bounce
- Bare Bounce
- Baking Bounce
- Bass Bounce
- Bite Bounce
- Baby Bounce
- Blizzard Bounce
Each game though it will follow the same protagonist, will not be a linear progression, in other words each game will have its own contained story so that you will not need to have played the previous games to enjoy the new ones that are released.
Our first game will be that of Bunny Bounce, our protagonist Tomo continues to run the Beach Bounce resort, but after a mishap while in town he is now having hallucinations... Can you help Tomo to tell fantasy from reality and keep the Bounce resort running.
The new games will feature new and old characters from the series changing the line up slightly each time to add new staff members and guests to interact with, to keep each game fresh and interesting.
New characters added to the series will also have brand new dakimakura designs created for them, by the same artist who created the previous daki images, illustrated above.
The Aim of the Campaign
When we began this campaign we had set out a series of stretch goals to gradually fund more than the primary base game, with the campaigns fast success, we can now confirm that all five games will be made for the Bounce series for release in 2017.
- Bunny Bounce Funded - Achieved
- Blizzard Bounce Funded - Achieved
- Bare Bounce Funded - Achieved
- Baking Bounce Funded - Achieved
- Bass Bounce Funded - Achieved
- Steam Achievements & Trading Cards - Achieved
- Dakimakuras will include a 'NSFW' version - Achieved
- Extra poster for the Physical Edition - Achieved
- Bonus Special Game Wallpapers - Achieved
- Exclusive Trading Cards - Achieved
- Bite Bounce Funded - Achieved
- Booty Bounce Funded - Achieved
- Baby Bounce Funded - Achieved
- Animated scenes for Blizzard Bounce - Achieved
- Animated scenes for Bare Bounce - Achieved
- Original Soundtracks expanded - Achieved
- Secret Harem endings with CGs - Achieved
- All Background Art Upgraded - Achieved
- Animated Scenes for Bite Bounce - Achieved
- More Physical Trading Cards - Achieved
- Third exclusive poster for DVD set - Achieved
- Character & CG Art will be upgraded - Achieved
- Five additional Trading Cards - Achieved
- Expanded Art-Book - Achieved
- Complete re-imagined Bounce series - Achieved
- Special Cumulative Series End - Achieved
- £40,000 - Companion app for the Game Series.
Campaign Rewards via Backerkit
Over the past few years of developing games via kickstarter we have found that Backerkit is the best way for us to easily provide our rewards to our backers. Allowing us to quickly dispatch steam keys, download links and bonus content as soon as it becomes available.
For this reason we will once again be utilising backer-kits services on this campaign. At its conclusion after funds are processed correctly via kickstarter, we will import our backers into backer-kit and begin sending out surveys. Rewards that are available immediately will be provided immediately, other rewards will then be provided as soon as they are ready.
Risks and challenges
Our first title in the series 'Beach Bounce' was very successful, albeit wrought with complications and difficulties. Due to its success and the enthusiasm for sequels in the series we wanted to bring the opportunity to create more games and so have created a dedicated team to build the new games in the series in 2017.
With a dedicated team in place we will be able to ensure each game is being given the time it needs prior to release, with a dedicated artist, writer, musician and developer on board to work on any and all games funded via this campaign.
Thus this campaign will not affect any of our previously funded titles and likewise will not be affected by their development either.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (21 days)