About this project
Destination CEO - Beyond the Traditional Way of Job Search in the GTA, is a book that I have been working on for many decades now and it contains some great advice for newcomers to the Canadian workforce or people who've resided in the Greater Toronto Area for a while.
Please note that the above companies don't directly endorse, support or sponsor Destination CEO's work. All rights reserved.
Along with success stories of lucky candidates who were able to use some of the best job development tools as part of the Destination CEO initiative, there are innumerable hacks and techniques that I have come with and tested them in the Toronto Area Workforce. I wanted to log my product - Destination CEO into a guide for anyone who would like to acquire this information for professional purposes in this region. The book promises to be the first step and in most cases the only step an individual would need to take to master the trade of job search in the GTA.
What is Destination CEO?
Destination CEO is a tried and tested product which contains all the necessary tools and techniques for someone to master the art of job search in the GTA. The traditional job search mechanisms are what everyone is familiar with but over the many years, through my work around this region in Canada, I have found trends that go unnoticed, small actions that lead people to the top, approaches that save massive amounts of time, mods to the status quo that gives you an instant edge and lastly, moments that contribute a lot more than others.
Destination CEO is the packaged version of the above facts and solutions designed specifically for :
- Newcomers to the Greater Toronto Area Workforce
- Graduating students
- Seasoned individuals looking for a change
- Industry professionals and leaders
Can I see some Testimonials?
Here are some testimonials from Candidates and Industry Partners who have utilized Destination CEO for their Job Search / Recruitment Process :
Meena Dowlwani, CEO of Destination CEO
Here is a video of my interview with Rogers TV about the Employer Engagement Event organized by Destination CEO in partnership with Centennial College in the summer of 2015. The event was held to promote student to employer engagement and provide a great platform for students to display their talents in their respective areas of expertise.
Power Prospecting Workshops
Power prospecting is a very powerful technique that has taken decades of my hard work and research to carefully craft based on the needs of the job market and the Canadian Workforce. If you're looking to fast track your job search or ace an interview even before you attend it, this is the Deus Ex Machina that everyone looks for. It isn't magic on any level as much as it is various techniques clubbed together in an organized fashion with cater to the requirements of the various stages in the job development process and then lead to a successful job search. Of course as you've guessed by now, the book contains vital information that will help you get started on your Power Prospecting. Here is some media on a recent event I held at Centennial College leading up to their Employer Engagement Event.
Employer Engagement Events
These kinds of events that I hosted at various location across the GTA are designed to promote one thing... You guessed right! - Employer Engagement! They are hybrid professional platforms for the emerging workforce to interact with industry leaders actively in a way that is truly revolutionary. Part of the rewards for those lucky backers contain an exclusive pass to my next Employer Engagement Event. Here is a sample video of the most recent event that we conducted.
So tell me about your book?
The above mentioned features along with many more are available in my latest book :
This book was designed with a broad target audience in mind and therefore aims to :
- Provide adequate and timely information for the active candidate who is currently engaging the job market in the Greater Toronto Area
- Provide precisely what the candidate would need to pursue their dream career, right here in the Greater Toronto Area
- Introduce the Destination CEO methodology which is what I have devised after decades of research and experimentation with the job market.
- Provide key components and tools that will have the active candidate to successfully conclude his active search for a competitive placement
- List a series of success stories of people I have closely worked with on various levels which include professionals, professors, CEOs, industry leaders, investors and many more!
- Be the one stop shop for anyone who wants to get a raw in depth understanding of the job market as it is in currently in the Greater Toronto Area.
I am also working with my team to produce the audio version of this book which will be read personally by me and delivered along with the book for the lucky few who have agreed to support this project through the appropriate pledges! I also decided to add course forms and other necessary documentations that will certainly enhance your job development experience by working hand in hand with the book.
May I read an excerpt from the book?
Sure! Here it is :
Where do the funds go?
How do I get my copy?
My team and I have created various reward levels for you to pick from. Our best reward level is for $25 CAD which will get you :
- a personalized Thank You email - pointers on how you can maximize you next employer engagement session
- an invite to Destination CEO's next employer engagement event in the Greater Toronto Area - A limited edition ebook of my latest book, Destination CEO, Beyond the Traditional Way of Job Search in the GTA(Greater Toronto Area) in your preferred format (PDF, epub or MOBI).
- A personally read Audio Version of my latest book Destination CEO, Beyond the Traditional Way of Job Search in the GTA produced in HD quality and delivered to you along with the ebook.
- Specially designed course worksheets, contact rosters, sample forms, sample referral letters, personalized resume guides and keyword hack guides will be included to assist your career definition process and work hand in hand with the book I have crafted for you.
- Select Destination CEO projects from candidates who have successfully been placed in the past year to help you implement what you learn from the book
- A rare digital info-doc with 25 most common interview questions in the GTA and the right answers! That's right!, Interview questions are covered in great depth in my book but this is your absolute guide to acing those interview questions.
- Audio guides to speed interviews and mock interviews like you've never heard before, of course they go hand in hand with sections of the book but they are a perfect guide for the approach that will help you best to ace an interview.
- Access to extended success stories featured in my book.
I hope this package is the one you pick and I am certain you will relish the information in the book and the add-on's. For those of you who love the idea and want to support me further, we have two more levels of pledges of $50 and $100 with respective rewards in each of them. If you are among the few who'd love to support the project but can't select the popular pledge levels, no worries! There are lower levels with great rewards and you're absolutely welcome to leave your comments and suggestions here.
Thank you so much for all your support and I wish you all the best in your Careers in the Greater Toronto Area.
Risks and challenges
Once this project is up and running, there are few hurdles that are in sight because my wonderful team and I have devised a fast track process to have the product produced and ready for delivery as planned. I am already working on the book and once that is done, the first hurdle will be to get the audio book produced. Apart from that, I will have to get the printed copies signed and ready for delivery. The above mentioned are the only obstacles in sight which aren't really obstacles in the true sense as much as they are just deadlines that will have to be met within the specified time frame. I am certainly confident that our backers will obtain their rewards on time with optimal quality.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (60 days)