Good News/Bad News
First, I wanted to let everyone know that the advance copies of Monster Alphabet are en route, and the 60 cases of books should slowly be coming in behind them. This means we should be shipping out orders starting at the end of April.
And now the bad news (Note: this only affects the $100 backers, plus anyone that was hoping to meet O in London).
We just hit a strange delay with Monster Alphabet. Part of the development plan was for O and Dern to meet in London before London Comic Con to sign a lot of books. O lives in Colombia, and Dern lives in the USA, and shipping things in the past has been problematic, so we prefer doing things face-to-face.
Well, the UK has denied O's visa for London Comic Con, and this throws a huge monkey wrench into the works.
Let's boil it down to what this means if you're a Monster Alphabet backer:
Luckily, all of the original art for Monster Alphabet was done before September last year, meaning it's already been moved over to dern's house. If you ordered original art with your books, we can ship your order out to you ASAP if you want. If you want your book to also be signed by O, you'll need to wait until the end of July (the next time O and I are in the same spot again is for ConnectiCon).
Again, we're really sorry about this delay.