The Undress - SPORT, allows you to CHANGE CLOTHES, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, WITHOUT GETTING NAKED. (Don't believe us? Watch the video!)
The Undress is the world's first mobile changing room, and dress of it's kind! Runners, Cyclists, Yogis, Triathletes, Travelers, Super Moms - all active women - can benefit from this amazing invention. No need to change with a flimsy towel, behind a bush, or dirty public restroom - The Undress has you covered!
Have one in your gear bag, or in the trunk of your car at all times! You'll never know when you'll need one! WATCH THE VIDEO to see how it works!
The Undress v2.0 has a variety of features & benefits such as:
- Faster and Easier - Change outfits in half the time it would take by using a towel, or fumbling in the car!
- This is not just a dress - The Undress - Version 2 SPORT has Patent Pending features to helping you change from one outfit to another without getting naked! There is nothing else like it!
- Skirt - You can use it as a skirt, in case you only want to change your bottoms, or if you just need a skirt!
- Strapless Dress - Transforms into a unique strapless dress to add coverage where needed if you go bra-less!
- Easy to remove a Sports Bra - No other product in the world helps you change in or out of a Sports Bra like The Undress!
- Seat Cover - Use it as a car seat cover in seconds!
- Wear as a dress - It's fashionable AND functional!
- Versatile - Every woman should have one- with dozens of uses, you never know when you’ll need it!
- Only Available on Kickstarter - There is NOTHING else in the world like it!
"The Undress is a MUST HAVE after every marathon or Triathlon- I would keep one in my post-race gear bag, and is exactly what I need after every event, after every run. It’s absolutely awesome"
- CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL
"On the beach, I don't have to walk a mile back to the bathroom, which is almost always wet and dirty. I'm able to change right on the beach, and even wear The Undress on the boardwalk after."
- CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL
"With The Undress, I can literally change clothes on the bus. Have you ever tried to change clothes in a bus bathroom while traveling in a foreign country? Not fun."
- CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL
Brand new functions make this the most versatile dress on the planet!
The Undress Works in 4 easy steps:
- Step 1- Slip In and bring dress to your waist.
- Step 2- Slip under - Slip the front panel underneath your bra, or top.
- Step 3- Slip Over - Slip the drawstring loop over your head and secure the cord lock
- Step 4 - Undress!
- To redress, reverse the process with your new outfit!
Watch the video to see it in action!
With your feedback from The Undress - Version 1, we are proud to build The Undress - Version 2, with YOU. Here are the most important upgrades that was requested from a majority of our original backers!
1. New Tech Fabric - Athletic (sweat wicking, antimicrobial), Lifestyle (swimwear type, moisture friendly), and Terry/Towel Fabric Options in multiple colors and sizes TBD
2. Improved Strapping - more comfortable, color matched fabric
3. Color Matched Cord Lock - Option (*stretch goal)
4. Labels - More subtle, New Logo.
5. New "Soft Handle" - More wearable, machine washable, and dryer friendly.
6. Zippered Side Access Openings - Open and Close as you need them. Lays flat when closed.
7. Custom Zipper Pulls - Easier to grab during changes
8. New Performance Slit - For better mobility
9. Fabric Technology - Anti-Microbial, Odor Blocking, and Sweat Wicking performance (Athletic Fabric Option Only)
10. Easy Care - Washer & Dryer Friendly, "Pilling" and Wrinkle Resistant
11. Midi Length - Fits most women, and gives you all the coverage you need. Great in wet, sandy, and muddy training conditions.
12. Updated Style - Modern, technical design and feel
13. Performance Fabric Layer - Chest area concealment is better than previous versions when bra-less.
14. Improved Secret Pocket - Construction Updated, and more secure
15. Construction Improvements - Key Points throughout the dress are reinforced / reengineered for strength and durability
This company was built by this community, and we will continue to build it this way in the future. Kickstarter allows us to connect with you, and other backers so that we can continue to develop this product with those that matter most- our backers.
After the successful funding of nearly $615,000 from our previous campaign,The Undress - Version 1 became Kickstarter's #1 Womens Fashion Project, and we just couldn’t stop there. With high demand and input from our original backers, we were inspired to continue to innovate and improve our dress and our company. Introducing — our brand new The Undress - Version 2 SPORT, the most amazing dress and mobile changing room on the planet! It’s Active Lifestyle Apparel with a Purpose. Designed by our community, for YOU.
We have come as far as we can on our own, and now we need your support so we can:
- This pre-order will help us make sure we produce the exact amount of dresses that YOU want us to make, so we don't waste any resources producing anything you may not actually want.
- Meet Minimum Order Requirements for Colors and Sizes by our various Manufacturers to take this from prototype to reality! To produce this dress in multiple fabrics, colors, and sizes requires significant resources, and every dress ordered helps!
- Expand our team with high-level designers & engineers.
- Produce Ongoing Development of The Undress for future generations
- Continued Patents and Trademark protection
- We can buy us some lunch cause we've been working for months and we're starving! :)
- Now’s your chance to be the FIRST to own the world’s most convenient changing system!
Pledge now by clicking on the GREEN “Back this Project” button at the TOP of this page, or the "Pledge Now" button below! You can change your pledge, or cancel at anytime before the project is funded on January 31, 2015 Your card will not be charged until then, so you can support us with confidence!
When you pledge, you will receive an email within 24Hours that will invite you to a private, backers only, Facebook group.
- $150K - New Color / Print for Dress - ACHIEVED!
- $225K - 3 New Super Shawl Colors (total of 5)! - Current available colors are Heather Gray & Heather Navy (matching the two Athletic dresses) - ACHIEVED!
- $250K - Mens Version of The Undress Designed and Prototyped, and Kickstarter created!
- $325K - Add Athletic Bamboo Fabric Option, color to be voted on!
- $615K - EVERYONE gets an extra surprise gift!
- Dennis Caco - Founder, Loves Running, Cycling, Triathlon
- April Estrada - Co-Founder, Designer, Genius
- Justine Dolorfino - Marketing Manager
- Marat Zabelinskiy - Customer Service and Fulfilment Technology
- Nestor Pecache - Graphic Design, Videography, Photography
- Nikki Jimenez - Public Relations, Model
- Steph Villegas - Community Outreach, SittinPrettyStill.com
- Michelle Gonzalez - Instagram Manager
- Jenny Nolan - Marketing Coordinator
- Rene Banuelos - 22Social.com
- Wave, Joseph, and Kim - Customer Service
- Margarita Estrada - Sample Construction
- Stephanie Estrada - Technical Design Services
- Jerry Estrada - #1 Fan
- Jasmin E. - Fashion Design Team
- Ximena Valero - Fashion Design Team
- Clio K. - Production Manager
- Ben Arena - Mr. Money Bags
- Dara Navasak - B-Roll Video
- Juan Pedraza - Graphic Design II
- Anthony Baca & Bianca Kofman - Photography
- Zlata Sushchik & Vera Stepina (Sexyfit.com)
- Test Fit Team and Models: Monique Ramos, Nikki Laporte, Kim Zenovic, Myla Tayco-Generoso, Evelyn Sun, Sofia Vespe
- Influencers and Cross Promo Partners: Zlata Sushchik & Vera Stepina (Sexyfit.com)Andrew Nguyen, Weston Harris, Cindy Ho, Joseph from Ha , Charlie Yip, Munitio, Charlie Yip, Monica Devreese, Vincent Ho, Andrew Chivote, Chris A, Ray Yan, Rich Scharnigg, T.J. Eaton & Rich Amundson, Wool & Oak, David Cooper, ProGo, Will Matters, Alex Dask, Jose from Havok, Jose from Bullet Worlds Smallest LED Flashlight
- Media Partners: Robert Santos, Irene Byron, KGTV, Maker Paradise, G Tongi, Kat Iniba, Christine Ramos, LA18 Community, Maria Duran, Linda Yates, Matt Rasmussen and Run Oregon Blog, Melissa Cabral and Good Day Sacramento, Brit + Co., Christina Mancuso, Broadway World
- Special Thanks:
- Rachelle and Drake Caco - For being an awesome wife (and mom), and amazing son who keeps Dennis inspired to live his dreams
- Dehnis Delacruz - Love, support & hugs for April :)
- Joie Thieman - Justine's sanity checker
Risks and challenges
Production - We experienced explosive success in our first Kickstarter, selling over 10,000 dresses (when our goal was "only" to sell 400) and as a result we had major production delays. We learned a lot, and we now have more experience, have tested factories that have been proven to be reliable, and have a team that is more ready than ever. If we are lucky enough to be as successful as we were in the past, we are 100% positive that we now have the knowledge, contacts, and resources to complete this project in a timely manner. In comparison, we are already much, much farther in development on Version 2 (and ready to produce) than we were on Version 1 when we launched last year. Production is always a challenge, but we are very confident that we have all the right partners, and resources to get the job done, and done well!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (47 days)