This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Sat, December 1 2018 4:31 PM UTC +00:00.
- - A strange girl wakes in an even stranger place. She claims she's from the moon.
Do you believe her? - -
- -This tale is about a young being that wanders the forest in search of someone who will listen. The other creatures turn her away, finding it hard to believe her bizarre tale of being from the moon. We all hit moments in time where people won't listen, and tell you your dreams are impossible, improbable. The real question is, will you listen to them?
- - Denae is a full time illustrator and Twitch partner. She's passionate about character design and illustration and loves to create worlds and connect to others through drawing. She holds a strong focus on community and desires to motivate others through sharing her successes and struggles candidly. She also loves rain, cats, bad reality television and coffee (probably a little too much).
- - The book is made with a beautiful, hard cover matte exterior. The title is debossed and surrounded by delicate gold foil accents, and the paper is heavy weight and smooth. It comes in it's own custom slipcase for added protection and enhanced experience and everything will be packaged and mailed in a custom made box.
- 68 total pages
- 31 total illustrations
- 8x8" in size
- name along the spine
- possible gold foil elsewhere in the book (need to discuss w/ manufacturer!)
**please note the above is just a mock-up! official book will look as close as possible**
- - The book is our main goal here, but it would be amazing to unlock other moon girl merch!
Additional goals for future shop releases:
- + Die-cut moon girl sticker
- + Limited edition cover illustration shimmer prints
- + Custom moon girl enamel pin
★ - represent new rewards!♥
Risks and challenges
While this isn't the first time I've printed books, this is my first time working with a larger company for finer quality books, as well as my very first Kickstarter. I will never pretend to know what I'm doing, because like most people I don't think any of us do. LOL. I can however promise you to be 100% up front and honest about any complications that may arise, as well as promise to do my utmost best to provide the best quality I can, even if this requires some delays! Quality is my top most priority.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- All gone!