Seven of Seven features a brand-new pantheon of gods for use in any fantasy role-playing game! Inside, you will find 56 never-before-seen deities that you can use however you need in your game: make them new gods, ancient gods, or perhaps powerful individuals whose affiliation remains a mysterious secret in your realm. Each deity is complete unto itself but together they form a cohesive new pantheon for your game.
This supplement will allow you to present something unknown and exciting to challenge to your players! You can change the course of events in your realm by engaging these new deities and building stories and campaigns around them in any manner YOU choose!
While these deities are all newly created, they will feel familiar enough in scope and role for you to add to ANY fantasy role-playing game. Their very names will leave your players wondering who they are, what they want, and where the players may be able to find these new powers of the heavens and underworld.
This new Pantheon is divided into seven divisions, representing different aspects of power that we call CHAINS: Life, Death, Sin, Virtue, Mystery, Primordial, and Humanity. These chains are key to everything that makes us humans.
Each deity is a powerful link in their chain, which are represented by holy symbols. These symbols each have powerful meanings and deeper secrets.
The art will be beautifully illustrated by our wonderful artist Teresa Guido.
- The Kickstarter Campaign will run for two weeks
Kickstarter Campaign Completion
- Teresa will begin art
2 Weeks after Campaign Ends
- Kickstarter funds arrive
- Editor paid; editing and layout begins
4 weeks after Campaign Ends
- Editing completed
6 Weeks after Campaign Ends
- Artwork completed
- All artwork sent to Layout for First Draft
8 Weeks after Campaign Ends
- First Draft sent to Backers
9 Weeks after Campaign Ends
- Test prints from Drivethru RPG orders
10 - 11 Weeks after Campaign Ends
- Final PDF's and Codes sent to backers
11 Weeks after Campaign Ends
- Seven of Seven Completed!
A new deity will be unlocked for illustration by Teresa every 25 backers!
Goddess of Life: Ohlena - UNLOCKED!!!!!
- Goddess of Flora: Uana - UNLOCKED!!!!!
- God of Fauna: Urdos - UNLOCKED!!!!!
- God of Oceans: Hepris - UNLOCKED!!!!!
- God of Skies: Fornar - UNLOCKED!!!!!
- Goddess of Flames: Sestia - Unlocks at 150 backers
- God of Immortality: Virent - Unlocks at 175 backers
- Goddess of Birth: Olya - Unlocks at 200 backers
God of Death: Vunas - Unlocks at 225 backers
- God of War: Syrus - Unlocks at 250 backers
- Goddess of Disease: Lytrix Unlocks at 275 backers
- God of Pestilence: Raisis - Unlocks at 300 backers
- Goddess of Famine: Wadas - Unlocks at 325 backers
- Goddess of Souls: Lyla - Unlocks at 350 backers
- Goddess of Undeath: Vara - Unlocks at 375 backers
- God of Flesh: Fytyx - Unlocks at 400 backers
God of Primordial: Primathus - Unlocks at 425 backers
- God of Earth: Thear - Unlocks at 450 backers
- Goddess of Fire: Feri - Unlocks at 475 backers
- Goddess of Water: Terwa - Unlocks at 500 backers
- God of Wind: Dimn - Unlocks at 525 backers
- Goddess of Darkness: Darsa - Unlocks at 550 backers
- Goddess of Light: Larsa - Unlocks at 575 backers
- God of Energy: Tor - Unlocks at 600 backers
Goddess of Mystery: Mistarva - Unlocks at 625 backers
- God of Magic: Morthid - Unlocks at 650 backers
- God of Time: Illsk - Unlocks at 675 backers
- Goddess of Karma: Dorta - Unlocks at 700 backers
- Goddess of Luck: Serra - Unlocks at 725 backers
- Goddess of Heavens: Roltera - Unlocks at 750 backers
- God of Technology: Derm - Unlocks at 775 backers
- God of Knowledge: Anar - Unlocks at 800 backers
Goddess of Sin: Servana - Unlocks at 825 backers
- God of Pride: Depri - Unlocks at 850 backers
- Goddess of Lust: Sulta - Unlocks at 875 backers
- God of Rage: Egar - Unlocks at 900 backers
- Goddess of Envy: Nevy - Unlocks at 925 backers
- God of Greed: Dre - Unlocks at 950 backers
- Goddess of Gluttony: Tutola - Unlocks at 975 backers
- God of Sloth: Thols - Unlocks at 1000 backers
God of Virtue: Victus - Unlocks at 1025 backers
- Goddess of Abstinence: Jibarae - Unlocks at 1050 backers
- Goddess of Chasity: Reona - Unlocks at 1075 backers
- Goddess of Kindness: Amis - Unlocks at 1100 backers
- Goddess of Humanity: Fobella - Unlocks at 1125 backers
- God of Liberty: Wyaos Unlocks at 1150 backers
- God of Diligence: Jetos - Unlocks at 1175 backers
- God of Patience: Cylot - Unlocks at 1200 backers
God of Humanity: Torg - Unlocks at 1225 backers
- Goddess of Health: Elene - Unlocks at 1250 backers
- Goddess of Love: Vexin - Unlocks at 1275 backers
- God of Governance: Arad - Unlocks at 1300 backers
- God of Duty: Cadros - Unlocks at 1325 backers
- Goddess of Wisdom: Eta - Unlocks at 1350 backers
- God of Festivities: Fulort - Unlocks at 1375 backers
- Goddess of Sleep: Avheya - Unlocks at 1400 backers
If all of the art does not get unlocked, the priority will go to the High Deities then the rest of the art will be spread evenly through out the different chains.
What is an At-Cost On-Demand Coupon?
The goal is to make the entire process as streamlined as possible, so we're putting fulfillment duties into the capable hands of DriveThruRPG.
Soon after Kickstarter delivers the funds, backers will receive an at-cost code to print their books on DriveThruRPG.
They can order the codes they pledge for and get them shipped directly to them. Please keep in mind: backers will still need to pay for the at-cost price of the book plus shipping.
We've hosted our products on DriveThruRPG for over a year now and have always received excellent service and support. We're confident they will help us deliver another amazing book to all our backers on time.
Why only 2 weeks? A Quickstarter on Kickstarter!
This is something we wanted get in front of backers as quickly as possible! It won't be extremely complicated or require all the work that goes into storing/packing/shipping. With this "Quickstart," we get to make it fast (and have fun doing it!) while still being able to deliver to backers in a timely manner!
Kickstarter is invaluable for a small company trying to get some reach and marketing, so here we are!
HOW can we manage to "Quickstart" this?
Everything is pre-tested, so the optional art and final layout is all that's left! The deities will be finished very quickly (we're aiming for by the time Kickstarter gives us the money), and the PDF will be uploaded to DriveThruRPG and proof copies ordered!
This is a fast campaign to help recoup some of the expenses incurred while making the game. As soon as it's done and the funds are delivered to Deep Dungeon Games you'll get your PDF and your codes for print-on-demand.
Will that push back our delivery date?
Nope! We've got artists ready to go and willing to make art as we break stretch goals; we just have to make sure they get paid once we're done with the project! If we do add any additional art, it will be drawn up during the Kickstarter and the two weeks following campaign completion, before the money is delivered to our account :)
Levi & Hobie are tabletop gaming guys. We enjoy putting together new journeys into fanciful imagination and character creation and thanks to Kickstarter and all you wonderful backers, we have been able to make some truly amazing content. Hobie and Levi are both fathers, husbands, creators, and a ton of other things great and small. After this Kickstarter, our goal is to become content creators full-time for other gaming projects we're sure you'll love. We are forever grateful for your support and cannot wait to see the new tabletop games, accessories, and content we will create for us all to enjoy!
Risks and challenges
Since we are just operating from a PDF, the risks are low. Drive-thru will handle all printing and shipping of the actual book! So we do not foresee any challenges or risks throughout the project.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (15 days)