My name is DeanDraws. Welcome to my second Kickstarter! Following the smashing success of my first Kickstarter, Brave Little Avengers, this campaign will be also focus on creating 2 enamel pin designs at first. Iron man, and Captain America.
10 MORE designs will also be available as unlockable stretch goals! One of which will be chosen by YOU, the backers! The character featured on this pin will be decided via backer exclusive poll, so be sure to pledge early to participate in the choosing of said character!
During the campaign, pins will be sold at $12 each. All leftovers will be sold on Etsy at $14. Rewards- like stickers, buttons, and other exclusives- will be offered for free at unlockable tiers listed below!
** UPDATE! Our winner is Captain Marvel! Yaayy! What an amazing character! I will be posting drafts on Instagram, then the final piece here on Kickstarter as soon as she is complete! Thank you all so much for participating in the poll!**
**NOTE: Artist will be choosing the flower that they feel best suits the winning character. Please do not post/send messages with suggestions. This is to discourage favoring one backer over another, as well as save on time. Thank you so much for your understanding! <3**
All freebies listed below will be FREE to all backers at the required pin count. Freebie pins do not count toward backer's overall pin count.
Backers may purchase any extra freebies they desire by simply tacking the assigned dollar amount to their pledge. Dollar amounts are listed below each freebie. See FAQ for more information.
- Buttons are 1.5 inches tall. Stainless steel, with metal safety clasp on the back. Backers at 2 pins or more will receive 1 pin with the featured design. **Extra buttons are purchasable at $2 each.
- Stickers are made of weather resistant matte vinyl. Backers at 4 pins or more will receive 1 sticker of their choice for free. **Extra stickers are purchasable at $3 each. Full set special will be $30. (Save $6!)
- Prints feature Tony Stark, and his daughter, Morgan. These prints are approximately 4x6 inches, glossy paper photo paper, mounted on hard white back board, and bagged in clear resealable plastic sleeves for maximum protection. Backers at 6 pins or more will receive this reward for free. **Extra prints are purchasable at $5 each.
- Freebie pins of Goose are 1 inch tall, hard enamel, and made of black nickle. This pin is a special addition to the Brave Little Avengers series. Backers at 8 pins or more will receive this reward for free. **Extra pins of this design particular design are purchasable at $10 each. (This pin does not count toward overall pin counts which help to achieve more freebies.)
- Charms feature Steve Rogers and Peggy Carter finally getting that dance! These charms are 2 inches tall. They will be made of clear acrylic, and will feature a metal chain with a clasp at the top. Backers at 10 pins or more will receive 1 charm with the featured design for free. **Extra charms are purchasable at $10 each.
- Books are roughly 6x9 inches tall. They will be printed on glossy paper, and soft bound. Books will feature drafts and final pin designs for this Kickstarter, as well as never before seen art from Artist's personal sketch books dated no earlier than 2018-2019. (See above for a few examples of the work you'll see. Note: These are just drafts. They will be finalized in the book.
- Backers at 12 pins or more will receive the Art of Avengers book reward for free. **Extra books are purchasable at $15 each.
- Bookmarks will feature Steve, and Tony. They will be 2x6 inches tall, and made of 14pt glossy cardstock. They will be automatically included with all pledges that qualify for the Art of Avengers book. **Extra bookmarks are purchasable at $2.
- June 27th: Kickstarter is launched; runs for 25 days.
- July 22nd: Kickstarter Campaign ends, and surveys are emailed to backers during that week. This is when backers will submit which pins they desire, as well as include any other information (such as extra add-on's, updating payment information, mailing addresses, etc).
- August: After a waiting period, Kickstarter funds are released. I will immediately put the pins into production! I predict that it may take around 30-40 days to receive the pins in-hand from the manufacturer.
- September: By this time I should have received the pins, and all freebie rewards! During this time, please allow 2 weeks for quality check, hand-packing and shipping your orders! I will be handling each and every pin on my own, so your patience will be much appreciated.
- Late September/October: Hooray! Everyone receives their pins in the mail within 3-5 business days if you are within domestic US. Please allow for extra time if you live in Alaska or Hawaii. Your location will determine the amount of time it takes to arrive in your country. Backers are responsible for any extra charges made by customs. (Please consult the FAQ page if you have any questions. I will be updating this page periodically.)
- The timeline above is a very loose estimate. However, all rewards will be sure to arrive to all backers before the holiday season! Just in time for gift giving! If there are any delays, I will be keeping you all in the loop via the updates tab!
Pledge risk-free now and pay later if the campaign is successful! Kickstarter will not take any money if the campaign is unsuccessful. By pledging, you will be helping to raise funds for the costs of each pin. This includes manufacturer fees, shipping fees, packing supplies, printing backing cards, Kickstarter fees/payment processing fees, as well as other taxes/fees.
If you have any questions, feel free to consult the FAQ page located at the top tab. Or message me directly!
Lastly, I have to say that I simply could not do this project without you all! You are wonderful, and all of you deserve your own bouquets!
Risks and challenges
- Your card will not be charged if the Avengers Arrangements Kickstarter does not reach its goal!
- There may be delays in production or shipping, due to timezones, and Holidays. However, I will endure to do my best to make sure that everyone receives their pins and goodies as quickly as possible.
- Due to the hand-made nature of these enamel pins, there is a possibility of defective pins. (No backer should get a defective pin, so if a large portion of the batch is defective, I will communicate with the manufacturers to get this sorted as soon as possible. In some cases, all or some of the pins may have to be remade, which will extend the period of about 3 weeks, depending on how many need to be remade. However, I have immense faith in my manufacturer as I've worked with them on my first Kickstarter, and they were amazing! Very communicative, and they work so hard to get things just right.)
- Inspections/grading will be another challenge. This will take time! I want to ensure that everyone gets the perfect pin(s)!
- All US bound packages will include tracking. Some packages may be delayed due to inclement weather, post worker strikes, or other unforeseeable events. I appreciate your patience, and am happy to replace a package if it is marked as officially LOST by USPS on their tracking website. Although, if your package is marked as delivered, I cannot replace it. Please make sure that your delivery address is a safe location to receive your rewards.
- I will keep you posted via Updates, and through my social media outlets! Please feel free to reach out to me via email if you have anymore questions! (BraveLittleAvengers @ gmail. com) :)
- (25 days)