It's going to be a long road to get this product to consumers. We love our yogurt and we appreciate the chance to help others discover the health benefits we have and bring it into their homes.
Send us $5.00 and we will keep you updated as we progress with the product. If it should make it to production, we will send you first access and a discount code to purchase in a value that exceeds this $5.00 donation.
Already have everything you need to make YogurtRight! but your missing that last finishing touch? Well, until it's a product, you can have it as long as you print it and use it at your own risk.
Terms: This is not the purchase of the the product design but rather a license for non-commercial use and personal use only. Users will be asked to sign and agree to an agreement that indemnifies YogurtRight! and this project absolving it of responsibility for damage or loss arising from the use of any printed product by the reward purchaser.
To understand the true value of this kit, you need to look at the components and their respective values. The jars we buy in quantity, breakout, package into a kit. The ChefAlarm is awesome and has a retail of value of $64.00. Our 3D design files allowing you to print a YogurtRight! at home, well that is off the chart priceless!
2 Ball jars with lids
1 ChefAlarm® Cooking Alarm Thermometer (A $64 Value)
3D design files so you can print a YogurtRight! at home. (patent pending)
Imagine receiving our full kit in preview as a super special supporter. Be the first round early bird and receive the following:
- A 3-D printed Yogurt Right! yogurt straining system printed in food safe materials (current version)
- 1 Patented Two jar Yogurt Right! support ring
- 1 Patented Yogurt Right! liquid catch reservoir
- 2 Patented Yogurt Right! strainer inserts printed in a food safe material
- A ThermoWorks full featured cooking thermometer with probe and attachment clip
- 4x Ball Mason 32 oz Wide Mouth Jars with Lids and Bands
* Important Disclaimer: A YogurtRight! prototype is delivered as a novelty and not intended for consumer use. Yes, that's right, you should not use this to make yogurt. The filter part, though printed in food safe materials, requires FDA and consumer use testing as it will touch a food product and require proper cleaning between uses. You will receive the YogurtRight! final product when available.