And We are Done
Hello good backers.
I am here tonight to tell you that I am finished with fulfilling all rewards for all backing levels for the Sun Spots Kickstarter. That's right: we're done. Like, done-done.
Capital "D" Done. Whew.
To review, we delivered the following items:
- PDF of Sun Spots to all backers $10 and up
- PDF of the Sun Spots GM Kit to all backers $10 and up
- Softcover of Sun Spots to 159 backers at the $30 level
- Autographed hardcover of Sun Spots, as well as the hard copies of the props/map kit, to 97 backers at the $75 and $100 level
- Pre-generated PCs to backers at the $100 level
We had amazing help and contributions from my team: Gregory Geiger, Reuben Dodd, Jason Eckhardt, Jake Coolidge, Cynthia Chernoff-Douglas and Chris Huth. And of course, all of you wonderful backers. It's been one year and eight months since we started, and you stuck with me the whole way.
What next? Well, there is the Advocacy for Call of Cthulhu, which will happen in a bit. And some other writing, yes, always writing. Some gaming, some fiction.
But before that, it's time to sleep.
Good night, and good luck!