Get your pen inked!
Pens are starting to land in mail boxes:
I wanted to share some tips on getting your pen up and running. For people who ordered multiple nibs, please check out the color code guide below.
Check out the video for the following info. Sorry for the bad quality, I did this while on the road in Hong Kong yesterday :)
- Installing the nib (it's threaded)
- Installing the cartridge (push it in far enough!)
- Properly tightening the pen cap (if it's not tight, it's not tight)
It does take a while to get ink to the nib the first time you install a cartridge. Sometimes a nib will require a little tweaking to work perfect. Be sure to check out the FAQ page for information on understanding fountain pen nibs and how to adjust them to your liking.
A note on first shipments:
We had a little miscommunication with our "shipping department" and accidentally sent out some individual refills instead of full tins. Don't worry, we are sending out new shipments but it may take us several days to identify all of the orders and get them processed.
- You don't need to do anything.
- You'll get a shipping notice when the second package ships.
- No need to email, we know we screwed up. Rubbing it in just means we are spending time answering your email instead of correcting the problem ;)