In conjunction with Petersen Games, Darkraven is pleased to share with you the current status of the Cthulhu Wars THEME SONG! Our very best musician has been slaving away at this. Even though the theme song does not fund until we hit $12,000, his enthusiasm for the project has gotten him to give us a glimpse of what the first 90 seconds of the piece might sound like. It's a dark piece. Something that Dracula would cozy up on a couch and listen to, high in the Carpathians on a dark, winter's evening. Does Dracula play Cthulhu Wars? We think he does. Hahahaha...
The Experience is a hand crafted audio experience infused with musical touches to bring your Cthulhu Wars Apocalypse to life. At launch, the Experience is a 60 minute long "seamless superloop", meaning that if your PC or play device can handle it, when it gets to the end, it will start over again and it will sound like it did not end. At Darkraven, we love crafting these experiences to turn your gaming nights up to 11 out of 10. Here are samples of what you can expect.
1) The Awakening of Nyarlathotep sample from "Cthulhu Wars - The Experience". This is an extended sample without stamps! Feel free to share with your friends! They can enjoy it with their games tonight! Send them on over to our Kickstarter. We think they'll like it!
2) The Doom That Came to Sarnath
3) Cthulhu to Tundra sample from "Cthulhu Wars - The Experience"
4) Hastur and Tsathooggua transition from "Cthulhu Wars - The Experience"
5) Black Goat to Nyarlathotep Transition from "Cthulhu Wars - The Experience"
MORE SAMPLES COMING!
As you can tell, the experience is an awesome experience in and of itself! But we have an extra treat in store for High Priest backers! We will be layering selected music tracks from Darkraven's "Shadows of the Mind" and "Return of the Old Ones" to help add an extra layer of amazing feeling to the experience. Creating a whole new Cthulhu Wars album of music is a possibility, but we need to hit a serious stretch goal to do this. Until then, here is one sample of what we plan on doing! We know you'll find it ever so creepy!
1) "Black Goat to Nyarlathotep" Sample from Enhanced Experience with Shadows of the Mind music layered in for extra effect.
2) "Hastur to Tsothoggua" transition. Sample from Enhanced Experience with Darkraven's existing "Shadows of the Mind" music layered in for extra effect.
This level is so crazy, we had to list it at the bottom of the page. If digital information weighed something, this would tip the scales at around the same weight as a German World War Two pocket battleship! You get:
1. Inn of the Red Dragon - PLATINUM EDITION. Music and sounds to bring your medieval and fantasy inns to life! Details HERE.
2. "Halls of Balthorg" GOLD Goblin Dungeon 45+ minute seamless superloop. This GOLD edition also gets you one alternate without humans screaming and one alternate in an empty dungeon. That is three tracks with over two hours of sound. you get all of these tracks in 320kbps MP3 format. Details HERE.
3. "Fantasy Orc Zombie Assault" Platinum Edition with its 15 tracks and 4.5 hours of sound. The perfect match for your Halls of Balthorg audio adventures. Info HERE.
4. "Darkraven Fantasy Soundscapes - Colossus Edition". This is what started it all back in 2013. 17+ hours on 70 tracks (samples at our website). This monstrous product includes "chapters" from dungeons, cities, frozen lands, wind-torn highlands, feudal lands, and our favourite, "Forest of the Necromancer". Info HERE.
5. "Vivat Imperium" - Our biggest audio project ever. With 50 locations and dozens of alternates totalling 110+ tracks and 26 hours of sound to immerse you in your fantasy RPG adventures in, under, and around a massive imperial city. Also includes the platinum level Imperial City War pack which takes you on campaign with the imperial army. Info HERE.
6. "Darkraven Science Fiction Soundscapes - Orion Edition". 19+ hours of SciFi sound on 76 tracks (samples at our website). This massive product includes "chapters" from starports, mining facilities, starships, cities, and more. Want to feel like you are living in the 25th century? Just pop on a few of these tracks and let them rip. We do. Info HERE.
7. "Cthulhu I" - Full edition - 80 minutes on 5 tracks. Info HERE.
8. "Cthulhu II: Return of the Old Ones" - 80 minutes of Hollywood level sound and music on 8 tracks (samples on our website). Info HERE.
9. "Kingdom of the Elves" - 4 hours of fabulous music and sound over 24 tracks to immerse you in your Elven adventures and cultures (samples on our website). Info HERE.
10. "Shadows of the Mind" (formerly: Redux-Horror) - 4 hours of sound and music to terrify any adventurer. Info HERE.
11. "First Blood" (formerly: Redux - combat) - 4 hours of sound and music to accompany just about any fantasy battle or melee sequence you can dream up. Info HERE.
12. "Juggernaut 1" - 5 hours of audio over 22 tracks of SciFi sound on a deep space prospecting vessel to put you in another time and galaxy. Info HERE.
13. "Juggernaut 2" - The follow up to our Juggernaut 1. 2.75 hours of audio over 11 tracks to put you at a 26th century star port. Info HERE.
14. "Manor of Madness" - Our first foray into horror soundscapes set in and under a secluded castle in the middle of a deep, foreboding forest. 2.75 hours and 11 tracks. Info HERE.
15. "Descent Into Hell 1" - Descend into the bowels of this possessed dungeon run by the undead if you dare. 2.75 hours of sound over 11 tracks to turn your knuckles white with fear. Info HERE.
16. "Descent Into Hell 2" - Part 2 of our terrifying adventure into the unknown. Another 2.75 hours with 11 more tracks to take your horror fantasy or just plain horror adventures to the next level. Info HERE.
17. "Solaris" - Hours of audio to bring adventures in a solar system to life. Dozens and dozens of tracks spread over 7 planets of varying types. Info HERE.
WHEW! Need more sound to bring your table top games to life? Get your head examined! Hahahaha.
Risks and challenges
Darkraven has done around 20 audio projects for games. Other than one project which we learned a TON from, and another project was delivered to customers late because the game partner responsible for distribution themselves was slow, we have delivered almost all on time. In case there is a problem in delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our fabulous pixies will take care of you as soon as pixily possible.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (14 days)