Now that we've reached the goal, I've prepared a list of stretch goals to improve your packs and add some stuff you're going to love!
Here's the list, you can scroll down to the bottom of the campaign to find a detailed description of each one:
Hey there, I'm Dani Diez. I'm a passionate illustrator who loves drawing and wants to create beautiful things! For the past few years I've been working as an art director for video games; and I'm currently creating art for the animation film industry.
During the past October 2016 I had the honor of participating in the -worldwide famous- Inktober. This time I wanted to make it something very special, so I aimed to make a giant drawing for the whole month! Over an accordion-shaped sketchbook I made a drawing a day until I had a super drawing as big as 5 meters long!
I´d love for you guys to enjoy it as much as I did so... So lets make a book for you all!
- 150 x100 mm (5,8 x 4.1 inches)
- 72 accordion shaped pages
- More than 3 meters/120 inches! (unfolded)
- High Quality Printing: The book will be printed half-sized compared to the original sketchbook, therefore you'll be able to enjoy an outstanding definition. Every drawing that makes up the book is done with black ink over a color pencil sketch. When printed, I´ll preserve the color of these original sketches so that it can also be appreciated.
Luckily, I´ve had the opportunity to personally show this project to a few artists and this is what they said when they saw it! :
- Jake Parker (Creator of Inktober): "When I saw Dani's Inktober book it blow me away, it was the coolest thing ever"
- Karla Pequenino (CNN Style): "This year he vowed to complete the task with 31 connected drawings (...) The pages of his accordion art journal reveal a singular massive ink drawing."
- Delphin Druelle (Visions of. Community): "Dani Diez's inktober project is clearly the most original I have ever been given to share on our art communities."
Also I´ve prepared a whole lot of packs with extra goodies; therefore you´ll be able to choose whichever you like the most. Among the extras you´ll finde posters, postals, and original drawings!
#1 - (7000 €) Print to every physical reward
I'm going to add this print as a way to say thanks to all of you for reaching the main goal.
#2 - (200 Backers) Slipcase Protector
#3 - (10000 €) The Long Book EP
Now it's time to make it happen with my own book. With the help of Volcanobytes, an amazing friend and musician, we're going to design the perfect drawing+music experience! An exclusive 4 track EP for you to listen while watching the book!
#4 - (300 Backers) Pack of 2 stickers
Other Ways You Can Help:If some of you can’t contribute, that doesn’t mean you can’t help!
Risks and challenges
My last crowdfunding project, The Draftsman's Close, was funded and delivered successfully to backers with minimal problems. There were some hiccups, though.
I learned a lot from that experience and have now looked into better ways for delivering my new book to you as promised and on time.
I´ll be working with the same printing company that did the Draftsman´s Close so now iI´ll be knowing exactly what they´ll need from me, as well as what to expect from them.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)