- Want to collect everything in the Fan Goodie Bag instead of a random selection? Upgrade it with an addon.
- Tshirt designs are in the works. See last year's for examples.
- Throw-Back Thursday pre-party requires a wristband to get in. If you select this reward, we will mail you a wristband with your KS package. It starts 1 hour before the party opens and will have some fun surprises inside. Wear your favorite old-school gamer tee to be on-theme. Note: start time is TBD - it may be as early as 3pm on Thurs or as late as 6pm
- 8x10 Art Print: the prints are TBD, see last year's selected prints.
- Trolls Against Gnomanity - see last year's game.
- The Party Kargy Plushie will be picked up at BlizzCon. You will get a redemption card in your KS package that is mailed to you. Bring it to the party to pick up Kargy. Why don't we just mail it? All of the other rewards can generally fit in a padded envelope, which keeps shipping costs down (and fulfillment is easier to seal an envelope than tape a box). So Kargy will be picked up. IF you can't make it to BlizzCon, we will ship him to you.
How This Reward Process Works:
- STEP 1: Review the reward tiers and mental note what items you want from the available list.
- STEP 2: Decide if you want any addons and note their price.
- STEP 3: Back the project by selecting your favorite tier. If you want addons, increase the pledge amount by the price of the addon(s). If you DON'T want addons, no need to change the price.
- STEP 4: After you back the project, we will email you a link to a form. Fill it out to let us know what items you wanted for your tier rewards, as well as any addons.
This video walks you through the whole process.
All items will be shipped in September. If you are international, shipping costs are incredibly expensive so we are allowing you to pickup at the show instead. Please, no pickups from people in the US - we don't want to be overloaded with pickups like last year.
If you can't make it to BlizzCon, all rewards will be shipped to you, including the Plushie. This is included in the US $10 shipping charge. International, if this applies to you, please add $40 to your reward to cover shipping.
We think it's important for you to know not only how much the party costs, but where all of the money goes.
A party by the community, for the community!
Haven't been to our party and wondering what it's about? It's a party organized by fans, for fans. Special guest 'personalities' come to this party so they can meet fans (like you!) in person. Podcasters, streamers, pro teams, artists, news sites and fan sites across all Blizzard games, will be there. We're hosting a Fan Art gallery again, a photobooth, a meet & greet autograph rooms, live podcasts, and more!
2016's party will make this our 4th year, and it's all thanks to our backers - each and every donation really does help make this party happen! Last year we had about 200 backers who helped fund a party that hosted about 4,000 people! (so we like to give each backer something special!)
Due to the generosity of this community, and the help from our volunteers, thousands of people made memories that will last a lifetime. As we grow each year (in both size, and lessons learned), we try to make some improvements. We make sure there are no lines to get in by having enough space. Above all, we do our best to ensure that everyone feels welcome (because they are!)
Risks and challenges
Each year of our event, we've encountered hiccups that we have worked to improve upon, and we believe it shows. For example, when we moved this over to the Hilton Anaheim in 2014, a big lesson we learned that year was the sheer number of volunteers we need to make this party run. Thus, for 2015 we secured more people to help out and came better prepared.
In regards to last year, we learned two big lessons; Kickstarter redemption and Art Gallery pick-up needs to operate more efficiently.
In regards to our Kickstarter, this year we're going to ship backer goods ahead of time. We want to make sure you don't have to wait in line to pick up the reward (so you can enjoy the party instead), and we want to have less volunteers locked away in a reward room (so they can also enjoy the party).
The Art Gallery giveaway also ended up a bit chaotic and took an hour to give out all of the art at the end of the night. You were all troopers, and we thank you for your patience. We are working on improving the system used to make this process go much smoother moving forward.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (60 days)