Hip Hip Cyberbuddies & Survey & Payment issues
🙏Thank you so much for your trust and support. Together we'll write a little piece of history in VR! 🏃😍🎉🙏
that sounds so good. It is already a pretty big VR community.
@Idea 1 next year to celebrate delivery -> we could organize some multiplayer shooting action... Onward or Pavlov? All of us with Cybershoes on our feet! 500 vs 500
@Idea 2 to make a Cybershoes VRChat room!? Where we could share ideas, ask questions or just hang together? The Rogue Shadow showed us amazing possibilities of VRChat platform.
Later on, we could organize a big running competition or play football together.
We don't have much experience in setting up the Room, but it shouldn't be so hard. Cyberoom for Cyberbuddies on Cybershoes in Cyberspace :)
So many possibilities. VR is awesome! But first thing first:
in order to understand your needs and so we can adapt/improve the product could you guys please go through these survey and answer our questions:
Kickstarter survey - VR system
In regards to payment issues, we can advise you to do the following:
- 1. Log into Kickstarter and click "Fix Payment" button in the banner on top of the screen.
- 2. This will guide you through the process of retrying or changing the payment method.
- 3. If the issue is not corrected, Kickstarter will send you a direct link to correct the issue.
In some cases, the payment may not have to do with the backer card, but with the bank. If it is a banking issue, then you would need to contact your bank and state the following:
- The charge is from Kickstarter.
- The amount pledged for the project.
- The date when Kickstarter attempted to collect your pledge. This was the date that the project Cybershoes ended -> 01.11.2018
- Additionally, it may be helpful to request that your bank “whitelist” any charges from Kickstarter.
Please keep in mind that you have 7 days to resolve payment issues before you are dropped from the project.
Thanks a lot