Obduction - The Last Two Days!
Hello fellow Obductees!
We have come so far! Thanks to you we've made our base goal to fund Obduction! Now we’re in the final two days of our Kickstarter campaign, and any funds we can add to our total will help make Obduction an even better experience!
There have been great suggestions throughout the Kickstarter comments of ways everyone can spread the word, but with well over ten thousand comments, some have asked for a summary of the best ways to get the word out for this final push.
Fortunately, your fellow Obductees have been keeping a great list of things that can be done at a grassroots level.
Here's a short summary list of key suggestions you might want to try (if you haven't already):
Email friends and family
If you haven't already, it would be great to encourage friends or family members who might like Obduction to get in on the Kickstarter campaign. Feel free to tell them why you like Obduction, and don't forget to tell them that Kickstarter lets them get Obduction at a great price - $25.
Oh, and make sure you send them the link to the Obduction Kickstarter page: http://bit.ly/cyan-game
Share on your social network
Let your Twitter/Facebook/Pinterest/G+/Tumblr/KI/carrier pigeon friends know about the Kickstarter with... oh... maybe something like this:
Last Chance! Join me in backing #Obduction – a new game from the creators of Myst & Riven @cyanworlds http://bit.ly/cyan-game
Add a bit more to your own pledge
Many of you have been asking how you can contribute a little more without bumping up to the next reward tier. Adding as little or as much as you want is easy! (If every backer added $1 more to their pledge, we’d have almost $20,000 more to add to the production!)
- 1) Visit the Obduction Kickstarter page. Make sure you’re logged in.
- 2) Click on the “Manage Your Pledge” button.
- 3) Enter the total amount you would like to contribute in the “Pledge amount” box at the top. This is where you can add a bit more than the reward level if you'd like. ☺
- 4) Make sure you have the reward level you want.
- 5) Click the “Continue to next step” button at the bottom.
- 6) Confirm your pledge. (Note: your grand total contribution is the top red number, not the two red numbers added together.)
- 7) Do a happy dance!
Thank you for all you’ve done so far! We’ve made the base goal and we're moving on to a bigger and better Obduction!