3 days left, final sprint! Help Data Dealer succeed
We are in the final days of our campaign now. 3 days and 3 hours left, and it's going to be a really close call.
During the weekend we cracked the 30k mark, and we've now reached just over $34,000. Thanks so much for your ongoing support and encouragement! But as you know, Kickstarter is all-or-nothing. Either we hit our goal or we receive none of your pledges.
Please help us in these 3 days as much as you can. Together we can do it!
Final sprint: How can you help?
- PLEDGE: Any amount helps to reach our goal.
- SPREAD THE WORD: When you speak, people listen!
Email, tweet or share our links via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, reddit, LinkedIn, blogs, mailinglists, forums, also groups on FB/G+/LinkedIn, comment to news articles...
Who could you reach out to?
- Your friends & family, colleges, co-workers!
- People in gaming, serious gaming, education, digital literacy
- Activists & organizations in privacy, consumer & digital rights
- Press & blogs (if you know journalists/bloggers who could be interested, please tweet to them)
- Any other ideas? Please comment or email to email@example.com
What could you share?
- Our Kickstarter page
- Our English or German video trailer or our datadealer.com website
- Our English or German email template texts we've prepared (could be better, but...)
- Our English about page or our German press release
- One of our postings/tweets on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ (please follow us)
- Our articles on Mashable, The New Yorker, Der Standard (German) or others
Thanks so much, you're awesome!!