Game On (1 Year Review!)
Thank you for your continued support for Crystal Rift!
One year ago, you helped to fund our dream. We have listened and worked hard to build the Psytec Games (and your) vision of the classic dungeon crawler with full VR Support, we have released a new version of Crystal Rift onto Steam, it’s the Whole Game!!!, we will still be in Early access and will continue to polish and test alongside you until we are happy, but this is awesome progress.
We have some really cool content in the full game, including a massive dragon (seen below) and some really amazing content, with some incredibly fun levels, it’s worth collecting all the Crystal Idols too, because if you get them all a very special bonus level will open up that’s worth the effort to see, and levels 22+ have to be seen to be believed!
- Crystal Rift can now be Completed! story and content is now in great shape.
- Lots of New Monsters, including bigger encounters, alternative AI and new monster skins.
- 26 Levels, including new boss encounters, a bonus level for collecting all 22 Crystal Idols and end game bonus content.
- Hundreds of secret skulls to find.
- Monster AI has been upgraded, monsters are more intelligent and don’t stick in doorways or stand on the other side of obstacles.
- 60+ new voice samples and lots of new sound effects.
- 7 new themed music tracks (18 in total now!).
- Some amazing new levels (Level 17 is my favorite, but 22+ are must see).
- Oculus Rift 0.8 SDK Build (Beta).
- Lots of new Game Blocks with new environments and puzzles.
- Steam VR Updated to 1.0.7.
- Spatialized Sound Updates.
- Improvements to Controls.
- Hundreds of fixes and tweaks.
In Other news:
Please welcome Luke to our team!, he has taken on the role of Community Manager and is here to pass your feedback onto the team and to keep you updated with progress going forwards, but we will always be listening too.
You can reach Luke Sanders on firstname.lastname@example.org