Crystal Rift - New version released!
We are very happy to announce that a new version of Crystal Rift is now available!
Check out below for highlights of the latest release!
- Oculus Rift 0.7 SDK Build (Beta)
- Storyline additions and updates
- Combat system overhaul * New Menu Design
- VR improvements/additional features, including Static Visual Cues and Seated Options
- Gamepad Hotplugging and Alternative Layouts
- Gamepad Support expanded, including PS4, Xbox One and Generic XInput compatible Gamepads + Gamepad Rumble Support
- Support for Treadmills
- Binaural Sound Support
- Level design changes/improvements, model/texture improvements & More...
Your game will automatically update on steam, and the game's steam page can be found here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/345140
Recent progress with Crystal Rift has been great - we’ve added a lot of new content, extra levels, and a whole bunch of stuff. We recently took the game to EGX in the UK and got to show off our Vive version (on 4 headsets at once!) - and people found it really enjoyable. The Vive is a great piece of kit and to showcase the game on it is really rewarding.
it’s really awesome to see the game we’ve been working for years to create come together. As we move closer to leaving Early Access, we have been busy polishing and implementing features people want, most notably improved gamepad support for alternative layouts, fancy controllers and treadmill support. We are also really close to finishing Act 2 while this work has been underway, and we will hope to get this out very, very soon. Below is a preview of a couple of the new monsters coming to act 2: