Your barbarian got poisoned? Your cleric was blinded? Give players the corresponding condition card to use as a reference. Return the card when the condition is removed. These gorgeous full-color reference cards complement and enrich your 5E RPG experience. As a GM quickly and easily track fifth edition conditions for your own role-playing and tabletop adventure!
The deck of Condition Cards contains the standard 5E conditions (Appendix A: Conditions, page 105). All of the artwork is complete and card layout for both front and back is finished. We are ready to bring Condition Cards to your table!
This 52 card deck contains thirteen unique conditions for up to four players. Each deck has four copies of each condition to cover your party.
Contains four of each:
Blinded, Charmed, Deafened, Frightened, Grappled, Incapacitated, Invisible, Paralyzed, Petrified, Poisoned, Restrained, Stunned, Unconscious
Combat Cards are geared for tracking rules when engaged in combat and will also be unlocked along with the Condition Cards upon successful funding at $5k. It will start with:
- Dying: Add four Dying cards to the deck of Combat Cards to be used to track players' last minutes.
- Exhaustion: Add four Exhaustion cards to the deck of Combat Cards to track the progression of the inevitable.
- Hidden: Add four Hidden cards to the deck of Combat Cards for your sneaky heroes.
- Prone: Add four Prone cards to the deck of Combat Cards to bring your players to the ground!
- Initiative Cards: A set of six ordered Initiative cards. Use Initiative cards to keep track of combat order during gameplay.
As part of our Kickstarter campaign stretch goals, we would really like to add additional cards to the Combat Cards deck.
There are two ways to unlock cards:
- Every $200 over the $5k Goal will unlock an additional Combat Card
- Every 100 likes on our Facebook page will unlock an additional Combat Card
Invite friends on Facebook to like our page:
Cards will be added to the deck of Combat Cards according to the following Stretch Goals:
- *UNLOCKED* Incorporeal: Add four Incorporeal cards to the deck of Combat Cards to move through barriers.
- *UNLOCKED* Death Save: Add six Death Save cards to the deck of Combat Cards to be used to track success or failures when making death saves.
- *UNLOCKED* Cover: Add four Cover cards to the deck of Combat Cards for full, half, and three-quarters cover rules.
- *UNLOCKED* Mounted: Add four Mounted cards to the deck of Combat Cards to provide rules for mounted combat.
- *UNLOCKED* Underwater: Add four Underwater cards to the deck of Combat Cards to fight monsters underwater.
- *UNLOCKED* Concentration: Add four Concentration cards to the deck of Combat Cards to track when a spell caster is concentrating.
- *UNLOCKED* Flanking: Add four Flanking cards to the deck of Combat Cards to add the optional rule for flanking in 5e.
$8k *UNLOCKED* Premium Materials: cards to be made with improved materials. Manufacturing selections will be made with high-quality paper to provide a better overall game experience.
Additional decks either Condition or Combat may be added:
- Add additional decks for $12
- For bulk (12+ decks), add additional decks for $7.50
How many times has your adventuring party turned into a party after a visit to the local tavern? Introducing a bonus condition, Intoxicated!
When a friend pledges, receive four copies of a special bonus card with your Condition Deck:
After a friend pledges, redeem your bonus card here.
If two friends have both pledged for a Condition Deck, each may redeem their own Intoxicated card per Condition Deck. If multiple Condition Decks are being ordered together in order to split among friends, just have someone pledge at the $1 tier and redeem as normal.
Connect with Us
Game Stores and Distributors
Are you a business such as a game store or distributor? Let us know more about you:
Music by: Bensound
Sound effects by: Joel Audio
We are not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wizards of the Coast or its parent company, Hasbro, Inc. Dungeons and Dragons (also known as D&D), Dungeon Master (also known as DM) are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast.
Condition Cards are licensed under the Open Game License 1.0a.
Risks and challenges
We have fully produced quality tabletop accessories for our own table and would love to bring them to yours!
We have worked with artists and production, but as always timings and delays can arise. We'll do our best and will try to make things right. If a deck ultimately can't be delivered for some reason, we will be happy to refund pledges.
We are a small, indie game developer and we've poured a good amount of love into this product to bring a great game experience. If you are interested to see more of these types of tabletop products please consider sharing it with friends!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (40 days)