It's a fast, GREEN road to Stockholm - we need your HELP to finish our documentary for Project Green, GAP Sweden & TEDx this October!
We're over 100% funded for our short documentary film on Green Patriot Posters for Project Green, a sustainable filmmaking initiative!
Thank you to everyone for making this happen ...
If you still want to DONATE to our film & non-profit - visit creativemigration.org
* our rewards still apply - please indicate your request (while supplies last) & a note with your contact if you would like a tax receipt!
My passion is art and social activism. I am the Founder and Executive Director of Creative Migration, a non-profit organization that produces documentary films promoting art projects that inspire artists, filmmakers, musicians, designers, environmental activists and everyday citizens to promote and practice social change.
Our film builds on the momentum of Green Patriot Posters, a multi-channel campaign centered on posters that encourage all U.S. citizens to take part in building a sustainable economy. It has already reached 4-5 million people through bus ads, billboard campaigns, museum exhibitions and media coverage.
Here's the main story of our short documentary film:
- the vivid and compelling poster campaign at 8 bus shelters in San Francisco during December 2010
- the evolution and scope of the project including interviews with its founders and contributors
- the sustainable practices used and modeled throughout the campaign and filmmaking process
The communications campaign: a series of posters promoting environmental awareness and action
- These posters were selected from Green Patriot Posters, created and curated by Edward Morris (co-founder of The Canary Project) and Dmitri Siegel (director of marketing for Urban Outfitters)
- Morris and Siegel commission posters from design leaders, and have developed an online community for sharing and voting on original designs. The posters are then distributed as widely as possible, including an ecologically designed book, public advertising, workshops and our documentary film!
Creative Migration's Press page - http://creativemigration.org/press
BE A GREEN PATRIOT (UPDATES):
- Shepard Fairey just donated 20 signed prints (8 left!) for the last days of our campaign
- The Good Flock donated $50 worth of their sustainably produced carriers - it's your choice - for the last day of our campaign!
- Our logo designer, winterbureau, just donated (15 hand screen printed) posters for the last day of our campaign!
- The Canary Project (Associate Producer) provided matching donor funds of $500!
* We are also working with Brighter Planet to reduce our carbon offset for our filming and travel. Those costs are factored in so our production can be as sustainable as possible.
All our video updates are at: http://vimeo.com/creativemigration
We have some changes/developments to share. We are now planning to interview Mathilde Fallot in Paris after our screenings in Stockholm. She also has graciously agreed to design our documentary's poster - what an honor!
We are rescheduling our interview with Geoff McFetridge after our October screenings.
Here are our schedule changes for our interviews with the following key contributors for September/October:
KICKSTARTER TEASER CREDITS:
Additional Cinematography - John Bottomley
Talent - Chaplin "the dog"
Post Production Sound - Patrick Ginn
The Canary Project, Metropolis Books, Hilary White, Aleks (Leks) Aouad, Shepard Fairey, Studio Number One, Brandi Pickett, Simon Steinhardt, The Good Flock, Champion Studio, Aaron Carretti, Paul D. Miller, Stephen Cohen, Pentagram Design, Tamara McKenna, Robbie Adler, Dovecote Records, Jeremy Lee Given, Eric Kim, Randy Colosky, KJ Hogard, Michael Jedrzejewski, Sidney Bensimon, Greg Simon, Candice Benedetto, Jeffrey R. Boxer, LoudSauce, Open Engagement, Artist Bailout, Molly Hill, Daniel Rolnik, Judson Williams, Cheney Shapiro, Jessica Simpson, Happy "the dog," Nicole Gehweiler, Lana Jay Lackey, Tyler Kohlhoff, Nicholas Johnson, Levi's Film Workshop, Raymond Hoy, Eric Brightwell, Stuart Steidle, Ben Hethcoat, Rebecca Gregg, Laurel Stovall, Guillaume Wolfe, Megan Hobza, Christy Lambertson, Creative Growth For Everybody, Jessie Baker, Virb, Matt Rubin, Ashley Neese, The Harlans, Deedee Cheriel, Libby Kountzman, LADIESS, Sarah Schutzki, WeSC, Coan Buddy Nichols, Creative Migration's board, Devin Sutanujaya, winterbureau, Nikki San Pedro, our loyal Kickstarter backers, ad infinitum ...
We extended our estimated delivery date to May 2012. It has taken a while to gather all the donated items and acquire the needed signatures.
Thanks for your patience. More updates on the completed film soon!
seconds to go
Pledge $5 or moreYou selected
Special THANK YOU on our website & the Project Green blog. Plus, a tax deductible donation receipt since Creative Migration is a 501(c)(3) organization (ALL REWARD LEVELS)!Estimated delivery:
Pledge $25 or moreYou selected
Creative Migration (square) button & stickers!Estimated delivery:
Pledge $25 or moreYou selected
4 backers Limited (1 left of 5)
Neche Collection - (2 color/ hand screen printed) poster - signed & numbered - by Creative Migration's logo designer winterbureau - http://nechecollection.bigcartel.comEstimated delivery:
Pledge $30 or moreYou selected
3 backers Limited (7 left of 10)
Breathe - (3 color/ hand screen printed) poster - by Creative Migration's logo designer winterbureau - http://www.v.winterbureau.com/#849027Estimated delivery:
Pledge $40 or moreYou selected
0 backers Limited (1 left of 1)
your choice of a sustainably produced carrier by The Good Flock (worth $50) - http://www.thegoodflock.comEstimated delivery:
Pledge $50 or moreYou selected
Limited edition tote bag - also includes CM button & stickers!Estimated delivery:
Pledge $60 or moreYou selected
GREEN PATRIOT POSTER book (1st edition) - also includes CM button & stickers!Estimated delivery:
Pledge $75 or moreYou selected
1 backer Limited (14 left of 15)
BAADER MEINHOF COMPLEX poster for film's US release - Ltd Ed (200 total) screen prints - signed & numbered by designer CLEON PETERSON - courtesy of Studio Number One. Also includes CM button & stickers!Estimated delivery:
Pledge $100 or moreYou selected
12 backers Limited (8 left of 20)
SHEPARD FAIREY signed PRINT - courtesy of Studio Number One.Estimated delivery:
Pledge $125 or moreYou selected
4 backers All gone!
SHEPARD FAIREY artist proof - signed - courtesy of Studio Number One. Also includes CM button & stickers!Estimated delivery:
Pledge $200 or moreYou selected
3 backers Limited (5 left of 8)
GREEN PATRIOT POSTER book signed by Shepard Fairey, Geoff McFetridge, DJ Spooky, Edward Morris & Dmitri Siegel. Also includes CM tote bag, button & stickers!Estimated delivery:
Pledge $500 or moreYou selected
2 backers All gone!
ASSOCIATE PRODUCER credit. GREEN PATRIOT POSTER book signed by Shepard Fairey, Geoff McFetridge, DJ Spooky, Edward Morris & Dmitri Siegel. Also includes CM tote bag, button & stickers!Estimated delivery:
Pledge $1,500 or moreYou selected
0 backers Limited (1 left of 1)
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER credit. GREEN PATRIOT POSTER book signed by Shepard Fairey, Geoff McFetridge, DJ Spooky, Edward Morris & Dmitri Siegel. Also includes CM tote bag, button & stickers!Estimated delivery:
- (44 days)