We moved fast - our lighting batch of the first 300 GTR-1 SOFTSHELL ONLY rewards will ship in November two weeks following the end of our Kickstarter.
The GTR-1 is the backpack you’ve been waiting for, finally allowing you to carry your large gear anywhere. The GTR-1 by Crazzie Pro Gear is ideal for transporting and protecting:
GREAT FOR PCs
Whether you’re traveling to an eSport event, a BYOC, LAN party or any other situation where you're needing to transport your entire rig the GTR-1 is idea for mid-towers and anything smaller.
GREAT FOR DRONES
Our hardshell case option provides ease of mind and simple transportation for your drone or other technical gear.
FOR BOARD GAMES
Finally you can carry all your tabletop games wherever you're traveling! The massive internal bay supports tons of games. With the 23"X23"X11" main internal bay there's plenty of room for super-sized games, did someone say Gloomhaven?
DOES MY [INSERT THE NAME OF YOUR BIG STUFF] FIT?
Whether you're carrying camera equipment, video gear, or maybe even the kitchen sink the GTR-1 is ready to transport and protect your large gear.
Satisfye has over 10,000 backers for their Pro Gaming Grip for the Nintendo Switch with a unique asymmetric design and Premium Case. Check it out and back their project here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-ultimate-gaming-grip-for-the-nintendo-switch/reft/7110582/CG1
FIVE OTHER REASONS WHY THE GTR-1 IS PERFECT FOR YOU AND YOUR SUPER-SIZED GEAR
1. IT’S THE ONLY BACKPACK LARGE AND SECURE ENOUGH TO CARRY YOUR LARGE GEAR - It’s a backpack in its own class, the 95L rucksack. Large enough to hold any gear up to 23 inches (58cm) tall by 23 inches wide (58cm) by 11 inches deep (28cm) and support up to 70 pounds (31.75 kilos) of weight. Additionally, each backpack comes outfitted with our innovative cube system, or get upgrade to the hardshell for even more protection. The two-inch interior nylon strap securely locks the interior shell to ensure you’re gear is extremely secure during transportation.
2. CARRIES ALL YOUR GEAR, ACCESSORIES AND THEN SOME - Yes, the primary compartment is gigantic, but we’ve also added four other compartments to carry your other gear from cords to peripherals to clothes and pretty much anything you may need to transport, there’s room for just about everything including the kitchen sink. This includes: two front pockets, a large middle pocket. Finally, behind the primary compartment is a small sleeve to hold thin lined items such as laptops, tables, or magazines.
3. ERGONOMIC AND COMFORTABLE - We realized that carrying large gear could be awkward, to offset this we’ve positioned the straps and added plenty of cushioning to provide an ergonomic design that contours to your shoulders and back. Additionally, we've added a chest and waist strap for added support.
4. BUILT TOUGH - We know your gear has to be protected, period. The entire backpack is constructed of military-strength 900D Nylon that is tear and water resistant, and able to hold up to 70 pounds (31.75 kilos). We’ve padded the primary compartment, lined the interior with fleece and added a specialized rubber base to provide waterproof protection. Finally, we know you’ll be zipping and unzipping a lot, which is why we’ve installed premium, seamless SBS zippers for a smooth open and close every time.
5. CUSTOMIZE, MODIFY, MAKE IT YOURS - We wanted to offer a bag that has the ability to extend beyond just the backpack and be customized to fit your personality and needs. This is the primary reason we decided to create a backpack that leverages military-style Molle tactical loops and Velcro strips. The Molle system allow you to add extra components to extend the functionality and storage of your GTR-1. Additionally, customize your GTR-1 backpack to your liking by adding your favorite Velcro patches.
- Overall Width (unstretched): 23" / 58cm
- Overall Height (unstretched): 23" / 58cm
- Overall Depth (unstretched): 14" / 35.5cm
- Overall Width (stretched): 24" / 61cm
- Overall Height (stretched): 24" / 61cm
- Overall Depth (stretched): 20" / 51cm
- Total Capacity: 95L
- Primary Main Pocket Accommodates Up To: 23"X23"X12" / 61cmX61cmX35.5cm
- Middle Interior Pocket Accommodates Up To: 22"X23"X8"/ 56cmX61cmX20cm
- Front Top Pocket Accommodates Up To: 22"X8"X4" / 56cmX20cmX10cm
- Bottom Front Pocket Pocket Space Accommodates Up To: 22"X10"X4" / 56cmX25cmX10cm
- Weight without anything in the backpack: 6 pounds / 2.7kg
- Weight capacity: 70 pounds / 31.75 kilos
Backpack Material Specifications:
- Primary material: 900D military-strength, water-resistant nylon
- Interior primary compartment lined with durable fleece
- Seamless SBS zippers at all openings
- Wick-away, mesh padding material on back and shoulders
- All straps made of reinforced nylon
Interior Cube Specifications
- Dimensions: 23"X23"X11" / 58.5cmX58.5cmX28cm
- Exterior material polyester nylon
- Padded walls
- Interior lined with with durable fleece
- SBS Zipper
- Dimensions: 23"X23"X11" / 58.5cmX58.5cmX28cm
- Exterior material ABS Plastic
- SBS Zipper
GTR-1 - with Soft Shell Packing Cube / Add +$20 for the Velcro Divider Set - The perfect backpack for transporting your gear with the added protection of the interior cube. Looking to customize the cube space? Add the Velcro divider set for $20. Looking for more than one? Check out our 2-pack and 5-pack options, both with bulk discounts.
GTR-1 - with Hardshell Case & Softshell Packing Cube / Add +$19 for the Pick & Pluck Foam Set - The perfect backpack for transporting your gear with the superior protection of the hardshell case. Looking to customize the hardshell space? Add the pick and pluck foam set for $19. Looking for more than one? Check out our 2-pack and 5-pack options, both with bulk discounts.
MEET THE CREATORS
We have established a relationship with a reputable fulfillment center to handle both domestic and international shipments to ensure they make it to their final destination quickly.
WARRANTY ON THE BACKPACK
WARRANTIED FOR ONE YEAR - If your backpack ever breaks down during its first year of its life, just ship it back to us. We'll either repair it or replace it, and return it to you. It's our guarantee to you. ...BECAUSE WE’RE THAT CRAZZIE. Please note, Crazzie does not warranty the contents of the Crazzie Backpack.
- Access our Press Kit
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We've finalized the GTR-1 Prototype, but moving to the full-scale production phase requires significant capital and scale. We need your help to finance the required tooling and manufacturing to meet minimum order quantities. We've spent months and months working out the smallest and largest details of this backpack, and are very excited about finally having the opportunity to bring this Crazzie idea to life. Kickstarter is a proven start-up platform, whose community of “early adopters” vets, funds and helps refine new products and services in an efficient, timely manner. The traditional retail model involving distributors, middlemen and retail outlets is costly and adds little to no value. In fact, it is a major impediment to entrepreneurs, who want to see their vision for a new consumer product. Therefore, we highly value the Kickstarter community and its role in supporting innovation and hope that together we can launch the Crazzie Pro Gear GTR-1.
Risks and challenges
While manufacturing a product has become easier in today's well-connected world, it’s still quite a complex challenge. To best prepare for the challenges ahead, we've partnered with supply chain, manufacturing experts and have recruited advisors who can provide expert advice and help us tackle challenges in production and engineering.
We have developed our plan for manufacturing in Asia and for shipping to our backers around the world. We have sourced the factories for all of Crazzie Pro Gear’s major components. During the production process, we expect to make minor changes to optimize the design for mass production. On the logistics side, we have established partnerships with a U.S. fulfillment house and international shippers to help the Crazzie Pro Gear’s units get to where they’re going quickly and safely.
Although it's difficult to plan for every unforeseen circumstance, such as political or economic events that might delay production or delivery, we've created contingency plans should these type of problems arise. We pledge to keep our backers well-informed in a timely manner throughout the entire production process and to do everything we can to deliver the Crazzie Pro Gear’s units and corresponding accessories to you as planned.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (35 days)