Fulfillment Update #8
Here is your September update.
Of the 135 shipments that are required for us to deliver all rewards to backers, only 23 remain to be mailed or hand-delivered. A minor mailing label mishap (that was communicated to affected backers last week) occurred and delayed the final 15 that need to be mailed. The remaining 8 are to be hand-delivered to certain "friends of Cray Cray Games shortly."
One last stat: 110 of of the 112 packages of games mailed have, according to Stamps.com, been delivered. Packages to 2 UK addresses appear to still be in transit...or may just not be updated. Chances are they were delivered too.
If you have not received your reward and were not contacted about the mailing label mishap, please write us and let us know.
Some answers to questions re: the packaging...
Some have asked and so I figured we should provide answers to you all:
- What are these 3 extra Spell Cards outside of the package? The 2 Dispel Magic cards and the Link Minds Spell Cards are intended to replace the 3 that are in the package. The ones in the package are missing the lightning bolt icon. You can rip those up and toss them away.
- What do I do with that Demon Book Card? We will be releasing The Demon Expansion as a print-n-play for you all. We included a Demon Card so that you can print the spells from the expansion and play with the Book Cards--having them all be of the same printing quality so that you wouldn't have to downgrade to printed book cards to play the expansion.
- Why doesn't the tin close? It doesn't close completely, yet, because of the way the rules are folded. The box can close completely, right away, if the rules aren't in the box. It will also close eventually if you leave some weight on it so that the rules compress into place. This happened with boxes we had while they were sitting and waiting for the reprinted rules to replace the ones they already had inside.
One last piece of fulfillment news...
After we mail out the last 15 packages (all of which are ready and just need a new label) we will have one final piece of fulfillment for the 13 backers at the Glenda, The Good Witch level.
We are happy to announce that we will be donating the 13 games that come with each of those backers plus another 7 so that both, Big Brother Big Sister Foundation and Toys For Tots, will receive 10 games each.
In other game donation-related news, we received a request from Game for the Cause and have donated 2 games to benefit their mid-October event to benefit SafePlace in Austin, TX.
We look forward to completing all of this Kickstarter campaign's promises AHEAD of schedule! :-)
Thank you all, again, for your support!
Phil and Josh
Cray Cray Games
PS: Just a reminder (yes, again), if you have a BoardGameGeek.com account (or don't mind creating one), played Find It & Bind It, and haven't yet given us a rating, we'd appreciate it if you would!
- Click on the link above and login.
- Then scroll to the bottom of the linked page. In the "User Information" area you click "Add a copy to your collection."
- Then you fill out the form, give it a rating, leave some comments, etc.