Fulfillment Update #7
Here's your August update!
- We printed the rules and then we had to print them again. We just got the reprint today and they look great. (The printer hadn't done the bleed, DESPITE the proof, so there was a white border around the rules--a look I could have achieved using my own printer--so that wasn't going to cut it!)
Boston Festival of Indie Games: Cray Cray Games will be there (Josh and I) showing Find It & Bind It. It moved onto phase 2 of the showcase and we couldn't be happier. If you're going to be there, let us know. We can have your game on hand for you and, heck, we'll even sign something if you want! :-)
We'll have a lot of white-bordered rules to give out as well so everyone playing would have their own copy. Yay for printing mistakes!
- Shipping address editing is now disabled. IF you absolutely need to make a change, let us know ASAP. The games will be shipped out over the next 30 days.
The Immediate Next Steps
- Assemble the games--we had to wait for reprinted rules.
- Stuff envelopes
- Ship (or hand deliver at Boston FIG)!
Phil and Josh
Cray Cray Games
PS: Just a reminder (yes, again), if you have a BoardGameGeek.com account (or don't mind creating one), played Find It & Bind It, and haven't yet given us a rating, we'd appreciate it if you would!
- Click on the link above and then scroll to the bottom of the linked page.
- In the "User Information" area you click "Add a copy to your collection."
- Then you fill out the form, give it a rating, leave some comments, etc.