Fulfillment Update #6
Here's your update for July!
- We've updated the project plan at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw-v-vmwiF6_ZnM0dnVxNnFaU3c/view?usp=sharing to reflect the passage of time. But there have been no changes or setbacks. (knock wood)
The game (tin box and cards) are in production and should get to us next week or so. This is, traditionally--according to other board game Kickstarter campaigns--where delays get introduced. (knock wood some more...)
- The Book Card Upgrade period has ended. We received a good amount of interest in upgrading your 9 Book Cards to 100% Plastic Cards which increases their durability and will extend the life of those cards given the extensive usage and handling during games.
For those that didn't upgrade, we suggest getting card sleeves for them unless you know you and everyone you play with will be careful.
Please Recheck & Finalize Your Shipping Information! We are zeroing in on D-Day (for Delivery) so if your shipping address has changed, please update your survey response. The surveys will be open/unlocked until August 1.
If your address will be in flux in August, do not hesitate to contact us and we'll work something out with you regarding shipping and timing so that your copy(ies) of Find It & Bind It do not get lost or misdirected (to some other nasty witches--you know it happens!).
The Previously-Mentioned But Unpromised Kickstarter Exclusive! We have arranged to print the Book Card below. We've done this because we will eventually be releasing The Demon Expansion and The Hexes & Relics Expansion print-n-play files to you all.
The Demon Expansion adds The Demon Book Card, naturally, so in order to facilitate game play, we're giving it to all of you so that it's no different from your other Book Cards. A plastic one has been included in all of the upgrades as well.
You can then print either expansion's Spell Cards and mix them into your spell deck. While they will be obviously different, knowing it doesn't affect game play.
The Immediate Next Steps
- We await the arrival of the games shipment.
- We'll print the rules and assemble the games.
- We'll print the shipping labels and back the envelopes and then ship em out.
Thank you all!
Phil and Josh
Cray Cray Games
PS: Just a reminder, if you have a BoardGameGeek.com account (or don't mind creating one), played Find It & Bind It, and haven't yet given us a rating, we'd appreciate it if you would!
- Click on the link above and then scroll to the bottom of the linked page.
- In the "User Information" area you click "Add a copy to your collection."
- Then you fill out the form, give it a rating, leave some comments, etc.