Happy New Year Chieftains!
Much has happened over the course of 2017, and our Crash Wave Games team want to extend a special thank you to all of our players! Throughout the year your feedback has helped inspire changes like the model redesign of the Valkyrie, and get bugs that you have caught fixed. Keep in contact with us on twitter and in the Steam Discussions for updates, known bugs, and to give us your feedback.
Our latest patch has several fixes:
- Fixed bug with click sounds playing on options window initialization.
- Fixed bug with missing options panel reference in battle editor.
- Added a few more side quests to the 3rd region, and a random great barge battle.
- Changed some shipwreck encounters that couldn't be completed without picking up a viking.
- Fixed a minor bug where all the vikings would play victory animations after killing a golem.
- Fixed a UI bug: fire up skill was causing the character details window to show a regular crit chance of 100%.
- Doubled damage from bleed effects. Figured it should be stronger since the damage can be avoided.
- Achievements fix to battles won. Go out and show the world what type of leader you are with the “Warlord” achievement!
We’ve got big plans for next year! Features like more playable areas, questlines, and Vikings are all in the works. We know you want to get your hands on this content and we can’t wait to share it with you. Please stay tuned for more updates from us in 2018! We’ve been working hard on getting this game finished and your help and support will ultimately make it successful. We’re thrilled to have you with us as we continue to build what we believe is a great game and community!