MARCH UPDATE: last update before release! (IMPORTANT)
Welcome to the last update before release! It will be rather short, since we're just closing last tasks before release!
1. PAX EAST
Most important thing is next week will be showcasing Monster Prom at the INDIE MEGABOOTH during PAX East. Are you attending? Please come and say hi! Tell us in the comments who will be there!
We've prepared a demo of the beta version + lots of goodies. We will have cute polaroid-like postcards, interactive goodies, some contests, one or two crazy activities, temporary tattoos... it will be GREAT!
We're super excited. This will be our last big event before release!
2. MONSTER PROM: BETA VERSION
We've sent ALL Steam keys for the beta! Check your Kickstarter private messages to get them! And please, remember to join us on our Discord Channel (more below) and to answer the question of the Google Forms. All links included in the KS private message!
We received some feedback on the Google Forms and it has been overall great! People seem to like both the art style and the narrative of the game! Just 16 people answered (go and answer pleaseeeeeee), but so far Damien has being chosen as the most popular character!
Also, people seem to appreciate the little details within the game and else.
Have you checked the beta? Leave your thoughts here too! And join us on Discord to discuss everything! Every comment is useful for us to make changes and even to decide the future of Monster Prom after release. So maybe speaking your word about a fav character might help so this char get more content on future updates!
3. LAST TASKS
I won't lie! We're a bit nervous about the remaining tasks for these 4 last weeks. Lemme list some of them:
- I have to write the last 3-5% of events
- We have to implement the proofreader comments on very specific things (she has already proofread and corrected lots of typos and such... still making more changes with typos you have spotted!)
- We have the voice effects and we're now cutting them into voice bits. I have to spend some hours naming all the documents and then I have to manually implement them into the game (which will take me A LOT OF TIMEEEE x_x)
- We are preparing the SFX
- We might purchase some more songs for the game
- We have some last UI to implement for the settings and the online menus
And probably some more stuff I am missing? But this is the big stuff still missing. Nothing we can take care of in some weeks! But so nervous! D:
4. DISCORD CHANNEL
We remind you once again to join our Discord channel!
- Meet other Monster Prom fans
- Comment your experience playing the beta
- Check all our fanart
- Ask questions to the devs
Link here: https://discord.gg/yECYhUw
And that's all. Not a lot more to add. We've implemented LOTS OF STUFF during March and the game is almost ready. It's just the last tip on narrative, some remaining interfaces, and some stuff on the sound side.
Once again: thanks for all your support (and your patience!)