Project Update - 11 December 2018
As promised, here is a video talking about some of the complications of manufacturing a 3D game, as well as some other general updates!
If you don't feel like watching, here are a few bullet point notes for you:
- Manufacturing is going on full steam ahead.
- We were able to fix the last of the manufacturing errors.
- No new timeline updates. As far as LongPack will tell me, we are still on schedule to finish manufacturing before Chinese New Year. Yay! Fingers crossed!
- Thank you to all of you helping Luisa with translations! You rock! If you know anyone who can help with Spanish or Portuguese, please let us know as a few more volunteers for those languages would be helpful!
- I've contracted (just signed today) another experienced game publisher (PieceKeeperGamers) to manage the Kickstarter fulfillment process. This will help us make sure the fulfillment process is as quick and painless as possible, and will take a big weight off my chest! Getting ~40 different items to ~2000 different people in 53 different countries is no easy task, so I'm glad to have the help of someone who has done it multiple times!
- This means we will be locking down the pledge manager soon. More news on that as I work through the details with our contracted publisher.
Thanks all for your support and continued patience. We are almost there!
Have a happy holidays,