Project Update - 28 February 2018
Hello everyone! Just wanted to check in and let you know how things are progressing. For me, it feels like time is flying by too fast this winter! Anyways, here are few updates for you on the status of Mountaineers.
Pledge Manager Info...
- We are about 70% complete. If you haven't yet, please finish filling out the KS, so that I have a good idea of how many of each type of component to order! I'll probably do a "soft close" of the pledge manager in mid-March so please, don't delay.
- RETAILERS: Some of you have messaged me about your pledges. I'm sorry I haven't yet responded. I've got your messages bookmarked, I was just trying to update a few things on our invoicing system first. I'll be getting to you soon though!
- Legendary Backers: I'll be taking a look at your name requests and starting to confirm/place them on the mountain soon. I'll be in touch!
Game Development News...
- Our graphic designer has been working hard on updating the cards and game components. We are excited for how they are turning out! Make sure you join our facebook group, if you want to contribute to the art discussion and see more frequent posts!
- Right now, we are waiting on final manufacturing quotes. We've been in contact with the companies often, but unfortunately, these things just take time for such a complicated game. I hate waiting, but hopefully we'll have some quotes by the end of this week!
- We got our first sculpture back from the 3d artist for the miniature mountain climbers. I did a 3d print of it yesterday. It turned out ok, but definitely needs some modifications before the final product. (:
We are super stoked, because we got a last minute booth at GAMA in Reno, Nevada! This will be a great opportunity for us to make industry contacts, and hopefully develop some business deals that will help grow the company! We'll also be meeting with our manufacturers and fulfillment companies there. Lots of meetings!
If you or someone you know will be at GAMA, please come say hi! Our booth is #238, and of course, we'll be at a lot of the seminars and networking sessions!
Till Next Time...
Alright, that's it for now! Back to work for me! As always, let me know if you have any questions/comments/concerns. And if you want to see something really funny, check out this hilarious miniatures war game that uses real potatoes. We may or may not have licensed it! (-: