Pledge Manager Is Live! -- Project Update 14 Feb 2018
Happy Valentines Day!
Hope you have a great day with that special someone. And if you don't have a special someone, I hope you still have a wonderful day with friends and games galore.
If you are like me, you hate the majority of Hallmark cards available for Valentines Day, with their dumb quotes, etc... So, if you want a simple card to download and print, here's one I just made for fun. Nothing special at all, but at least it is blank on the back side, so you can write whatever you want. ;)
Important Pledge Manager Info
Ok, here are a couple things to note about the pledge manager...
- Paypal should be fixed. Not sure why CrowdOx removed that option right before the campaign went live, but it is working now. Sorry for the trouble, I was pretty annoyed when I found out.
- RETAILERS! You won't see your games included on CrowdOx. You'll confirm those details with me separately. You can still enter your shipping information and purchase extras if you want though! Let me know if you have questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some answers to some FAQs...
- Yes, you can upgrade just about any pledge. It should be one of the first options when you launch the survey.
- Legendary Edition Backers... Some of the questions for terrain names were out of order. I'll be confirming your final choice with each of you individually. Stay tuned for more info.
- None of the extras, add-ons, or translated cards are included (except the kickstarter promo card). You'll have to purchase them separately at the end of the campaign.
- The mountain maps are basically player aids. They let you plan your route (if someone else is turning the actual mountain) and they also provide cool stats about the mountain to help you choose your routes at the beginning of the game.
- The extra route cards will work with any version, and can be mixed with the normal route cards. They are a lot of fun, and add more variety to the game.
Ok, that's all I have for now. I'll be in the office all day again, so let me know if you have questions. Thanks again for supporting this project. You all rock!