Almost to the Summit of Kickstarter Mountain! - Project Update - 05Dec2017
2 Days Left!
Wow! 1,250+ amazing backers, $110,000 in stretch goals complete, and only 2 days left till campaign end! Thanks for helping make this mountain of a game!
We just hit our $110,000 stretch goal. All pledge levels will now come with 6x miniature climber markers, with rope attachments for future expansions! Saweet!
We've also added in a mobile web app stretch goal for the AI climbers at $120,000. The game will still come with the AI cards and dice for those of you who prefer old school, but if we reach this stretch goal, we'll have a nice slick algorithm to speed up the automated climber turns and make more difficult game settings!
Important Things You Should Know!
1. The campaign ends in roughly 48 hours! And our next live video is tomorrow at 7PM, Oregon Time (PST)!
2. We will be using a pledge manager called CrowdOx for awesome add-ons, language packs, and to collect your shipping and pledge information!
4. The MSRP of all game editions will be significantly higher after the campaign. We are looking at around $59 / $79 / $120, and that doesn't necessarily include shipping or the fact that a limited number will be produced! If you have a friend on the fence about this game, tell them to pledge a dollar for access to the pledge manager!
5. We have our final pricing for the language packs: $20 for 165 high quality linen finish translated cards, and $6 for an extra translated printed rule book (20+ pages). We plan to make the rule books available for download as well. If you think this is something you want, add it to your pledge now, and help us reach another stretch goal! Currently the languages that will be available for these cards and rule books are Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, English, and Portuguese. Extra rule books will be available for Japanese and German languages. You can choose the option between a German or English rule book with the base game in the crowd manager.
(German backers: expect an important update on translation details tomorrow!)
6. I wanted to share 2 sweet extras for those of you wanting the ultimate climbing experience! For $12 you can get 18x jumbo sized, linen finished mountain maps, matching the physical game boards, and displaying all the stats of that mountain side. And for $8, you can get 18x additional climbing route cards, with routes specifically made for the 4 sided mountain configuration. Feel free to add these to your pledge now as well. (These extras will be available in Spanish, Italian, German, French, Dutch, English, and Portuguese.)
Once again, thank you so much for your support! I'm really happy that we've added so much to this game, and can't wait for August! Keep up the climbing, and let's make these last 2 days, rock'n'roll!