Konnichiwa, honorable backers.
The Kickstarter campaign is over, and what a resounding success it was! We fell short of unlocking our last Stretch Goal, but we'll go ahead and unlock it for all backers thanks to the Retail Pledges that are still being tallied:
This turned out to be the most successful campaign CMON has ever run, with a total number of backers that is truly staggering! We can't thank all of you enough for your massive support of Rising Sun. We hope your faith in this project will be rewarded by an exciting game you will enjoy for years to come.
Now that the campaign is over, here are the next steps:
1. A Kickstarter survey will go out in the coming weeks, which is hosted by Kickstarter itself. We'll ask you most importantly for your email address that you read (we won't spam you) - if you give us an email you don't check you will miss important updates - including when and how much to pay for shipping, tracking info and lots of important project communications.
2. We'll use the info you give us to populate an account on our pledge manager, and when that's complete we'll send you a link at the email address you gave us through Kickstarter. On the pledge manager, you will be able to specify which items you want, pay for additional items and also for shipping.
In case you have any trouble processing your payment at the end of the campaign, please visit the Kickstarter's FAQ Page. We reproduce here the pertinent section:
A project I'm backing just succeeded and my card was declined. What do I do?
If your pledge was declined, just log in to Kickstarter and click the “Fix payment” button in the banner at the top of your screen. This will guide you through the process of changing your payment method. We'll also send you an email every 48 hours with a direct link to correct the issue. Don't delay, however: backers have 7 days to resolve payment issues before they are dropped from the project.
Here are things to look into:
1. Check that you entered a valid credit card number and the correct expiration date. Make sure the card hasn't expired.
2. Confirm that your billing address and phone number are correct.
3. Make sure you haven't exceeded the credit limit on your card.
If everything checks out, it's possible your bank put a hold on the charge. Please contact your bank to authorize the pledge. Once you've cleared up any issues with your bank or card, you'll still need to follow the "Fix Payment" link to retry your pledge.
Zombicide has been dethroned as the biggest CMON campaign, but soon it will have a chance to retake its crown. We hope you will join us again for our next Kickstarter campaign, coming at the end of May: Zombicide: Green Horde! This sequel to the smash hit Zombicide: Black Plague, will bring players back into a world of deadly medieval fantasy, this time filled with infected orcs and goblins who will put survivors to the ultimate test. This green menace is not only stronger than their human counterparts, but they also tend to gather into massive hordes that ambush the survivors when they least expect it. Uncover the many surprises the Green Horde has in store for you!
Strength and honor!