Let's open the vault to get some new equipment!
The Kickstarter Exclusive 3D Plastic Obstacles optional buy has ironically cleared the way!
And so one more Stretch Goal has been unlocked:
Make sure to check out our two main expansions, being offered along with a couple peculiar Kickstarter Exclusive Survivors:
To celebrate the next milestone we have something backers have requested for a long time:
When we reach $3 Million all backers will get a Kickstarter Exclusive set of 10 new Equipment cards, half of them normal equipment and the other half special Vault items!
Keep in mind that both the artwork and abilities are still work-in-progress and NOT final.
Here is what we're developing for this special set:
- Spiked Armor: This may not protect its wearer as well as something like plate armor, but all those spikes mean that weaker Zombies are killed after attacking you in Melee!
- Shield Gauntlet: This dual purpose weapon not only allows you to make Melee attacks, but also gives you some decent armor protection.
- Pit Fighter Gloves: Fighting Zombies practically bare-handed is not for everyone. While these spiked gloves may not do a lot of damage, they do allow for very quick attacks, granting an extra free Melee Action to use them.
- Magic Ball of Destiny: This mysterious device is somehow able to peer into the immediate future and resolve its outcome. Before making an attack, the Survivor may consult the Magic Ball of Destiny, determining whether the success of the upcoming attack is certain, very doubtful, or whether it cannot be predicted now.
- Sword Gauntlet: This is a dual purpose weapon, similar to the Shield Gauntlet, but while it doesn't offer quite the same protection, it's a much better offensive weapon.
- Mace Gun: The futuristic technology powering this projectile weapon is a mystery throughout the land. That's probably why it was given a dual purpose by adding a very effective mace at the end of it.
- Animal Armor: Familiars are loyal companions, and their owners sometimes try to protect them by decking them out in full armor. This item (which comes with 2 copies) allows your Familiars to make Armor saves to try and avoid attacks.
- Orb of Death: This holy artifact possesses explosive power that rivals that of Dragon Fire. Just make sure you carefully follow the proper procedures to employ it.
- Grappling Lance: This cleverly designed melee weapon can be used to hold a Zombie at a safe distance from you, keeping it from attacking.
For the Green Horde!