Resolving a Printing Issue
As backers started receiving their pledges, it was brought to our attention that there is a printing issue in a few of the cards from the Massive Darkness core box and some of the expansions. The problem occurred with a few cards that display a colored dice symbol inside a black special ability text box. It would seem the factory ended up printing the colored symbol on top of the solid black color, so it became very hard to make out properly. Unfortunately, as this only happens in very few cards, our quality control process didn't catch this printing issue.
We apologize for this problem, and want to assure our customers that we will make things right. We are printing packs with corrected copies of all the affected cards (24 in total, encompassing the core box and some expansions) and we will send the appropriate number of packs to all our backers as soon as possible so they can replace the problematic cards. We don't yet have a clear timeline, but we'll keep you updated as more information is made available.
Here is the list of affected cards:
- Massive Darkness - 7 cards (G023, G024, G037, G038, G043, G046, G047)
- Troglodytes - 5 cards (G074, G076, G078, G081, G083)
- Elementals - 2 cards (RM14, RM18)
- Warrior Priests vs The Spearmaiden Cyclops - 1 card (H011)
- Sorcerers vs Lord Tusk - 1 card (H016)
- Lightbringer Pack - 6 cards (RM45, RM53, RM59, RM46, RM54, RM60)
- Black Plague Crossover Kit - 2 cards (H026, H028)
So your gaming doesn't suffer until the replacement packs arrive, we are providing in the links below the proper print files for the 24 affected cards. This way you can either use them as references, or make home prints to use for now.
For the Darkness is Massive, and full of terrors!