World's First Bacteria Killing Robot
Patent-pending Smart Robot is Pocket-sized and ready for travel. Meet your new best travel buddy!
World's First Bacteria Killing Robot
Patent-pending Smart Robot is Pocket-sized and ready for travel. Meet your new best travel buddy!
This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Sun, January 6 2019 4:04 PM UTC +00:00.
This is due to the exposure to more bacteria and germs than normal in your daily life.
We don't want you to suffer - we want you do enjoy your travels!
That is why CleanseBot can sanitize and disinfect all hotel surfaces AND UV-C light helps prevent the spread of airborne viruses.
In fact, the CleanseBot was tested by an independent third party showing how it killed 99.99% of E.coli!
The areas with the most germs and bacteria include light switches and television remotes in addition to the bedspread. In one study out of the University of Houston, researchers tested 19 surfaces in hotel rooms for bacteria and found that main room light switches had an average of 112.7 colony-forming units of bacteria per cubic centimeter.
MSNBC reports in a study of hospital cleanliness that a top limit of only FIVE colony-forming bacteria per cubic centimeter is recommended for maximum cleanliness.
Even discounting the need for hospital-like cleanliness - these numbers are staggering.
CleanseBot is the world's ONLY smart travel robot designed with YOU in mind.
CleanseBot is a smart robot with artificial intelligence and 18 sensors built in. It uses FOUR UV-C lamps to blast away 99.99% of germs and bacteria on ANY SURFACE.
But most importantly, on your hotel bed.
Hotels are notorious for germs and bacteria and you don't want to worry about that when you're traveling - whether you are traveling for work or for fun!
Just set the CleanseBot down on the bed, turn it on for either 30 or 60 minutes, and go about your day while it sanitizes and disinfects your bed sheets and blankets!
Not only does CleanseBot kill germs, bacteria, and dust mites, but UV-C light has been proven in many studies to actually help prevent the spread of airborne viruses, too.
CleanseBot is the ONLY thing like this in the world!
See How BBC Talked About Us
Your bed is your sanctuary. When you rest, you want the best quality sleep and to not worry about germs, mold, bacteria, or dust mites.
- The CleanseBot will never get stuck in the bed or fall off of a bed. The CleanseBot has 18 smart AI sensors to keep the robot going.
- CleanseBot is the world’s first robot which focuses on sensors specifically for materials and fabrics and not simply hardwood or flat surfaces.
- The CleanseBot Team has tested the CleanseBot on more than 40 different types of materials and fabrics for sheets and blankets, as well as testing different sizes and shapes of beds, in order to gather and analyze all data and create the best AI and sensors.
- The CleanseBot wheels are patent-pending technology which can run over any surface. No other technology like this exists.
Remove the handle cover and simply place the CleanseBot underneath the blanket on any bed and press the power button once for a 30-minute run and twice for 60 minutes. The CleanseBot will use its four UV-C lights to clean in both directions at the same time! Sanitize and disinfect your sheets and blankets simultaneously. The CleanseBot has 18 sensors and smart mapping technology, so it will never fall off the bed or get stuck.
For the top of the blanket, put the CleanseBot on top of the comforter and turn it on to let it continue sanitizing. It will automatically sense there is nothing above it and only use the lights facing downward. With patented wheel technology, the CleanseBot can climb over any lumps and bumps in blankets and mattresses!
To sanitize and disinfect any surface, place the handle cover on the CleanseBot and pick it up to clean with ease! It will only use the bottom UV-C lights so your eyes will be protected, and with no mess and no chemicals, it is safe to use around pets and children!
Sanitize hotel pillow cases, toilet seats, light switches, bathroom fixtures, TV remotes, and more in Handheld Mode.
In your home, you can use CleanseBot to sanitize toys for your children and pets, disinfect messy areas, and sanitize devices like cell phones, keyboards, tablets, and the interior of cars.
For Power Bank Mode, use the USB-C port to power any device.
We have partnered with the Panasonic battery factory to bring you exclusive access to some of the world’s most advanced battery technology. We have integrated Li-ion cells and power management systems into the CleanseBot hardware to give you a handy portable charger with a 3700 mAh battery to charge all of your devices at lightning speed while you’re on the go.
Panasonic is the world's leader in portable power, and by integrating their leading Li-ion cells and power management systems into Cleansebot's hardware, playtime extends to almost TWICE that of a standard battery.
The CleanseBot fits easily into all backpacks and every suitcase! It’s only slightly bigger than a cell phone and almost as smart!
- We have tested the CleanseBot with an independent third-party testing center, the Guang Zhou Institute of Microbiology and the Guangzhou Testing Center of Industrial Microbiology.
- The test run is called the Sterilization and Disinfection Equipment Disinfection Efficacy Appraisal Test and analyzed the efficacy of the CleanseBot on E. coli 8099.
- The tests were run using the CleanseBot and recorded at UV-C strength of 1500 mu w/cm2 and UV-C wavelength of 254 nm.
- The test results show that with only 30 seconds of exposure of UV-C light on the E. coli bacteria, the killing rate was greater than 99.99%. This proves how effective the CleanseBot is!
A time lapse test from our studio.
- Convenience - It is light and easy to use, and you can just turn it on and go!
- Pocket Sized - Convenient travel size, lightweight and easy to pack!
- Extra Power Bank - Need quick charging on the go? It is also a portable charger!
- Healthy Life - Don't get sick when traveling!
- Press and GO - For clean, safe beds just press power and leave it alone!
- Stay Healthy - CleanseBot kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria and helps prevent the spread of airborne viruses!
It starts with built-in artificial intelligence with mapping technology, then adds 18 sensors and two patents, one of which covers the wheel technology to keep it moving over any type of blanket and mattress.”
“The CleanseBot’s compact size packs a major punch - it kills 99.99% of germs, bacteria, and dust mites, and even helps prevent the spread of airborne viruses!”
Toss CleanseBot into your suitcase or carry on and never have to worry about icky hotel germs ever again!
- There are currently NO OTHER PRODUCTS LIKE CLEANSEBOT ON THE MARKET. We have no direct competitors!
- When you support CleanseBot, you are supporting the future of cleanliness and health while traveling anywhere in the world.
- CleanseBot is truly the world’s ONLY travel-friendly compact smart robot using UV-C light to sanitize and disinfect every part of your hotel room, from beds to glasses to toilet seats.
- The closest competitors to CleanseBot right now are large hospital-grade sanitizing robots used in operating rooms, which are still few and far between, and at-home UV-C lamps, which are not portable or for every surface.
CleanseBot will be providing FREE global shipping with EU US CA AU HK tax paid.
We chose to go with Kickstarter and crowdfunding for many reasons. One of those is because manufacturing and production is expensive and we need the help! Another one is because crowdfunding allows us to hear feedback and ideas DIRECTLY FROM YOU, the customer, which we can use as reference in the final part of the design process. A third reason is because we are introducing a brand new product into the market. We want to educate consumers and connect with early adopters and people who are interested in what we are creating. In order to afford to place a large-scale order with our manufacturer, we need YOUR help. Placing a larger order means we are able to get the cost per unit down lower, which allows us to pass that savings on to you.
- Our trusted manufacturing partners need a minimum financial commitment from us to get started on a larger manufacturing run. This is why we have set our funding goal to $5000. By hitting this funding goal, we are able to put in a larger order to our manufacturing partners enabling us to serve customer demand.
- Crowdfunding allows us to design without compromise and run a company we are proud to work for. We owe our existence to our backers, who help us design the most thoughtful carry solutions on the planet. We imagine a world where for-profit companies treat their employees, partners, customers, and communities as peers, and where quality of output is not hindered by the need to squeeze out maximum profit. Your support helps us to realize that goal. Thank you.
- We truly believe in Kickstarter as a platform, where like-minded entrepreneurs and early adopters bring together innovative, disruptive, and sophisticated projects to life. We already support a dozen projects from other people on Kickstarter with our own money - we put our money where our mouth is.
By doing a Kickstarter campaign, we will be able to bring the CleanseBot to market!
This project is promoted by Green Inbox
What happens after the campaign?
- The CleanseBot Kickstarter campaign ends on Jan 7th, 2019 and we will spend January and February putting the finishing touches on the design. In February and March 2019, the CleanseBot goes into production and manufacturing and we plan to ship your CleanseBot to you in April 2019.
What does it come with?
- CleanseBot comes with a USB-C charging cable and handle cover.
What colors does it come in?
- Currently, CleanseBot is only available in white but we plan to do other colors in the future.
What kind of battery and running time does CleanseBot have?
- Battery Type: Li-Lon
- Battery Voltage: 4.2V
- Stand-by Power Consumption: 0.005w
- Charging time: 4 hours
- Run Time: 3 hours per single charge
Does it come with a charger?
- Yes, the CleanseBot comes with a USB-C charging cable.
What are the product dimensions?
- Dimensions: 130 mm x 30 mm
- Weight without handle cover: 220 grams (0.48 pounds)
- Weight with handle cover: 320 grams (0.71 pounds)
How do you turn it on?
- Hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn on the CleanseBot. The blue power lights will come on.
- In Under Blanket Mode, pull the two halves of the “burger” apart and place the wheeled half on a bed or surface and press the top power button once for it to go for 30 minutes and twice for 60 minutes.
- In Handheld Mode, put the two halves together, use the handle to pick up the CleanseBot, and press the power button once to turn on only the bottom-facing UV-C lights.
How does CleanseBot disinfect and sanitize?
- CleanseBot has 4 UV-C lights, 2 facing up and 2 facing down from the device. Each lamp is 1500μW/cm2 per emitter.
- UV-C light has been proven to kill 99.99% of germs, bacteria, and dust mites and can also help prevent the spread of airborne viruses.
Does CleanseBot have patents?
- Yes, we have 2 patents pending on our technology and hardware.
How many ways can you use CleanseBot?
- CleanseBot has 3 cleaning modes: Under Blanket Mode with climbing feature, Handheld Mode, and Portable Power Bank Mode.
I am a journalist or blogger and want to feature CleanseBot, how can I contact you?
- Please reach out to us at email@example.com
How do I clean the CleanseBot?
- Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth.
How long do the UVC lamps last?
- According to the factory, there is around 10000 hours of use for each UVC lamp, which we think will last for about 5 years.
Are the UV-C lights LEDs or tube type?
- They are tube type and hidden inside the CleanseBot. They do have some protection and should not pose any problems when traveling.
Is UVC light dangerous?
- According to studies, disinfecting lamps should not cause cancer or issue, as you will not be under prolonged skin exposure and much UVC light is absorbed by our dead skin cells. However, as with any UVC or other types of rays, users should always be careful and not use it for prolonged period on the skin or ever point it at their eyes.
- In addition, while in Handheld Mode, the CleanseBot will sense your hand and will ONLY shine the downward-facing UVC lamps, so you will not have UVC on your hand or anywhere toward your eyes.
How strong is the power bank output?
- The output power is 1A and it will take around 2 hours to charge an iPhone X with that amount of power.
Are the batteries replaceable?
- The battery is about 800 - 900 charge cycles and it is not currently replaceable but you can send it back to us to replace it for a fee when it burns out.
- After many inquiries, we are planning to see if adding a replaceable battery is possible at this stage of production. If not, that will be a feature in the next version of CleanseBot in the future.
How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping is free worldwide, but you will be responsible for any additional taxes or custom fees if you out of EU US CA AU HK.
Who is responsible for International Import, Duty, VAT, and Customs fees?
- We will be providing FREE global shipping with EU US CA AU HK tax paid.
Risks and challenges
We are anticipating shipping out your CleanseBot in April 2019, barring any unforeseeable or extenuating circumstances.
There are always challenges and unforeseen obstacles that arise when trying to bring a completely new concept to life. This is our first Kickstarter, but we are not novices at product launches. We have been designing and manufacturing innovative products for 5 years. With every product, there are several stages of refinement and debugging any issues. Fortunately, we have been working on this for many months already and are ready to roll. We are VERY proud to announce that we are ready for manufacturing! We have reliable factory partners and material suppliers that are as excited as we are to get you the Cleansebot robot. If any issues come up, we promise to be transparent and keep you updated as we find solutions.
We plan to ship worldwide. We already have this process in place. Please be patient with us if we have unexpected delays based on the number of Cleansebots sold, inclement weather, or anything else that may be out of our control.
We sincerely appreciate you backing our campaign and we will do everything we can to get you your order on or before our deadline!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter