Claire®: New World of Advertising
Claire®: New World of Advertising
Claire® is a powerful tool to quickly deliver your ads, that transforms your cigarette pack into a new medium. Fast, trendy and free!
Claire® is a powerful tool to quickly deliver your ads, that transforms your cigarette pack into a new medium. Fast, trendy and free! Read more
What is Claire®?
Have you ever thought that a simple pack of cigarettes can turn into an opportunity? We have invented Claire®: a service that business owners may offer for free to clients.
All you have to do is insert a pack of cigarettes into Claire®, and in a few seconds, you will have a new, effective advertising space.
Claire® is a new medium, halfway between analog, thinking of the physical medium, and digital, thinking of the logic behind it.
Underlying this invention is the idea that packs of cigarettes are widely available almost everywhere. We want to give new importance to the advertising support.
In the World, about 6.000.000.000.000 cigarettes are sold annually
Claire® is a great device invented by Rosario Iasevoli. Rosario and his brother Diego own a tobacco shop in Nice (France).
Rosario wondered: “Why not give users the opportunity to improve the appearance of each pack by using a simple, coloured sticker that might turn out to be useful as well?”, “Why not make one of the most common physical media usable by millions of companies for their advertising campaigns?” and “Why not give business owners the possibility to give value to their business?”.
Claire® involves three subjects: consumer, advertiser and business owner.
Consumers will insert their packs of cigarettes in Claire®, making them unique! Claire® is free for end users, because the service is free; Claire® is fast, so it will not take ta lot of ime; it is delicate, as you have the freedom to use it or not. Trendy, as the packet will become a real accessory. Funny, as it breaks the routine. Fulfilling, engaging and convenient, because the end users will be curious and satisfied about the advantages/promotions that ads give them.
Claire® addresses various customers: firms, privately owned companies or public utilities that need to advertise their products, their brands and their messages.
The advertising market is made up of different communication channels. Customers can choose among the different communication strategies the one, which is more suitable for their needs and lets them improve their return (on sales, on fame, and so on).
Communication activities are divided into “Above the Line” promotions (classic media) and “Below the Line” ones (other media).
Promotion done by Claire® is neither “Above the Line” nor “Below the Line”. It creates a new means of communication that can be identified as “Through the Line”: the benefit of Claire® is that it has features of both media types.
Why is Claire® "Through the Line"?
• Engaging: The message on Claire® intrigues and thrills each person who gets in touch with the physical media.
• Pervasive: Because it is possible to move the pack of cigarettes, Claire® messages are able to be spread across different contexts, and can be seen by non-smokers, as well.
• Versatile: The space on packs of cigarettes is very versatile, so you can use Claire® for the most imaginative and creative advertising campaigns or initiatives.
• Efficient: Packs of cigarettes are easy to carry and follow smokers for most of their day, it is impossible not to notice a massage on them, which, surely, will have a high emotional appeal.
• Persistent: The message is always there, until the user throws away the pack of cigarettes itself.
• Geo-localised: It is possible to choose the place where to advertise in order to reach local users.
• Exclusive: Only available at the best stores.
• Monitorable: We guarantee an efficient monitoring of each advertising campaign.
• Glamorous: Able to guide users’ choices and tastes.
• Fast: In less than 3 seconds, users will be holding the advert in their hands.
Our sticker labels on both the sides and the bottom of the pack of cigarettes. Thus, we can include two messages on each sticker. The customer company will choose where and when to launch its advertising campaign.
How much do you invest in advertising each year?
Statistics tell us that in the world more than 600 billion euros per year were invested in advertising. The forecasts are for these investments to grow in the coming years.
Comparing statistical analyses: cigarette sales and advertising investments around the world
Comparing cigarette sales data with advertising investment data worldwide we can draw the conclusion that almost all the Countries, which rank first in terms of the cigarettes sales, also rank among the first in advertising spending. The following chart can demonstrate this.
Claire® is installed only in the best stores. Business owners will want it because:
• Claire® gives them the chance to increase their sales.
• Claire® increases stores prestige, thanks to its exclusivity.
• The business owner will receive a bonus linked to the amount of stickers used by the clients.
Claire® occupies very little space in the shop. However, it is available for the client, who can use it freely.
WHERE ARE WE IN THE PROCESS?
We have been working on Claire® for one year. We have produced the third working prototype, but we are still improving it. With your help, we will:
• Start the production
• Improve Claire® efficiency
Ask away! Send us a message or post a comment and we will do our best to come back with an answer as soon as possible.
Do you have a great idea you think we should know about? Do not hesitate! Share it with us!
Thank you for the support that you giving our idea. Our dream is to take Claire® all over the world and make it famous. Surely, thanks to your support we will be successful in this. We wish you could touch Claire® with your own hands!
SOME FINAL THOUGHTS
For this project, we are now working on one support: the pack of cigarettes, chosen for its widespread usage, but it could be that, later, it will be attached to every kind of box (such as packages for condoms, medicines, cookies, and more).
Risks and challenges
We are a team of determined people, dreamers, who have the will and the desire to accomplish our project. We know that it is ambitious and that there will be difficulties along the way (before developing the final version of this device), but we will give our best to achieve our dream!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (32 days)