Crunch time! We really need your help.
Hi all, There are only a few hours left in our current round to cover print costs for Volumes 03/04 still got leagues to go. I think it's entirely possible but not without your help and the help of everyone you know getting the word out to the rest of the internet.
How can you help...
- Pledge! If you haven't yet now is the time!
- Ask your friends, family and coworkers to pledge
- Tweet! Retweet! Follow us @citsciquarterly
- Like and Share the kickstarter link on Facebook
- Upvote us on Reddit
- Pin Us on Pinterest
- Contact any bloggers or journalists you know or read.
- Learn to count cards and pledge your winnings.
- Call your local head of state
- Go for a walk with a metal detector and pledge any pirate treasure you find.
- Raise your Pledge! every $1 more is $1 closer to getting CSQ 03/04 in print
If you can think of any other way to help us bridge that $3000 gap, let us know. Especially if there's something keeping you from pledging more.
We've also added two new levels one at $1 with the prize of stickers and a $160 level that gets you everything at the $100 level plus a USB microscope.
Remember, kickstarter is all or nothing funding. If we don't raise the full amount, we get nothing.
Thank you so much for all the support you've already given this experiment in Citizen Science Publishing!