Introducing... C is for Cthulhu Baby Plush Toys!
The Cutest and Snuggliest Elder Gods Yet from the Creators of C is for Cthulhu & Sweet Dreams Cthulhu!
Designed and hand-crafted with the same care and luxuriously soft material as our original line of C is for Cthulhu plush toys, these new baby Cthulhu plush toys are sure to devour the hearts and minds of all who dare to embrace them.
- Custom embroidered eyes, wings, and other details. A standing height of 6 inches.
- A beanie bottom bum for posed shelf sitting.
- Crinkle-material added to the wings for extra texture and fun.
- Child safety tested in the USA.
- Extremely soft, huggable, and completely lovable.
- Die-cut C is for Cthulhu tag so you know it's legit!
- The perfect gift for Lovecraft fans of all ages.
- Available in classic GREEN, and limited edition BLUE and PINK, making this a must-have baby shower gift for the cultists in your life.
Also New: The Red, White & Blue-thulhu Patriotic Plush (Standard Sized, 12 in.)
Our most patriotic plush ever!
Be weird, do good is our motto. This campaign, we've just made a small contribution to the Wounded Warrior Project for every one of these Patriot Plush Toys we produce.
Add one to any order for just $50 World Wide!
And Back By Popular Demand: The C is for Cthulhu Blanket-Stuffed Pillow!
- Designed and crafted with the same care and luxuriously soft material as our fan favorite plush toys, this new pillow is perfect to snuggle up with or to put on display.
- Though super cuddly to the touch, each hefty pillow measures 15 in x 15 in x 10 in, and weighs a solid 2 and half pounds, so you know this Cthulhu means business!
- This double-sided pillow's eyes are open on the front and closed on the back, with tentacles underneath.
- Peel back a protective fabric on the top of the pillow to reveal a zipper hiding a special bonus... a full-sized, 60 x 50 in. C is for Cthulhu Fleece Blanket to keep you warm at night!
And Last But Far From Least... THE NEW JUMBO C is for Cthulhu Plush! (This Monster Stands TWO FEET TALL!)
We did it!
We doubled the size of our original plush toy to bring a new JUMBO sized Cthulhu into the world.
It's the same super-soft fabric and details you love about the original plush, at twice the size!
Here are all three plush toys lined up next to Cullen (5 months old.)
This is a MUST HAVE new addition to your C is for Cthulhu Collection!
Baby Cthulhu Plushies on Kickstarter? Have You Weirdos Gone Completely Insane?
Hard to believe that it's been just four years since we launched the original C is for Cthulhu board book on Kickstarter that started this whole journey.
The surprise success of that first campaign led us to eventually partner with Skelton Crew Studios on a premium C is for Cthulhu Plush Toy, which has now found its way into the homes of thousands of Lovecraft fans around the world.
Now, with this new line of baby plush toys at an even more affordable price point, we're going to be able to get a whole lot more Cthulhu into the world.
Just How Big Are These New Babies?
Bringing a plush toy to market is very challenging for a small company, as quality factories require a large upfront payment and hefty minimum order quantities to start production.
So, we're back on Kickstarter for this C is for Cthulhu Plushapalooza event to celebrate the launch of this new line and to help raise $10,000 to help cover a portion of the funding needed to produce the new line of baby plush toys.
This is another project by the C is for Cthulhu team of acclaimed writer Jason Ciaramella and digital artist Greg Murphy, working with the talented Skelton Crew on the C is for Cthulhu Plush Toy Line.
The 6th Campaign from the C is for Cthulhu Team:
Over the past four years, the C is for Cthulhu team has run five successful Kickstarter campaigns supported by more than 4,000 incredible backers to bring the C is for Cthulhu Board Book, Plush Toy, Coloring Book and Blanket-Stuffed Pillow & Books to life.
To date, the original C is for Cthulhu book has been downloaded more than 30,000 times! Even crazier, C is for Cthulhu has now been translated into three languages (French, Polish & Portuguese) with more foreign translations still to come.
And the highly anticipated sequel, Sweet Dreams Cthulhu, was one of the most funded children's books in Kickstarter history.
None of this would have been possible without the support of fans like you on Kickstarter!
15 Day Campaign Only!
- We're only running this campaign for 15 days... half the amount of time as a normal Kickstarter.
- We've already put in an order and don't want to delay putting these new plush toys in your hands any longer than necessary.
If you like what you see, we hope you'll choose to join our campaign and select one of the following awesome rewards...
Will You Help Us Share the Lovecraft In a New Way With These New Baby Cthulhu Plush Toys?
If you made it this far, you’re probably a fan of H.P. Lovecraft, Cthulhu, or premium quality collector's items that will be appreciated by young and old ones alike.
We continue to be honored and humbled by the support our Kickstarter backers have shown us over the past few years, which has enabled us to share the Lovecraft worldwide.
If you’ve supported us in the past, welcome back again, friend!
And if you’re new to the C is for Cthulhu family, and this is your first Kickstarter with us, you’re in good company.
We’d like to ask for your support to add the C is for Cthulhu Plushapalooza: New Baby Cthulhu Plush Toys to hundreds of homes around the world.
Don't Wait! This Campaign is Running for A Limited Time Only!
Please back this Kickstarter and share the Lovecraft with us once more.
- With gratitude, Uncle Jason, Greg & the entire C is for Cthulhu Team
Risks and challenges
This is our 6th Kickstarter campaign, and we've taken plenty of steps to mitigate the risks for this project.
We've already funded the prototypes for all products being offered during this campaign. The only thing left to do is fund this campaign, place our final order, produce the toys, collect your shipping information, and start shipping once the plush toys arrive.
And if you're ordering something other than a plush toy, we can start shipping that as soon as the campaign is over.
We're well aware of the many challenges associated with delivering on a Kickstarter campaign, and know that problems arise in every campaign.
In the past, we've made every effort to deliver on our promises to backers and maintain strong communication with them throughout the fulfillment process of every campaign.
We don't consider a project successful unless 100% of our backers have been fulfilled. We hope you'll give us the opportunity to make you a C is for Cthulhu fan for life!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (15 days)