Introducing... The Limited Edition, Double-Sided, Full-Sized Fleece Blanket-Stuffed C is for Cthulhu Plush Pillow!
Get ready to upgrade your bedtime ritual and add something new to your C is for Cthulhu Collection!
- Designed and crafted with the same care and luxuriously soft material as our fan favorite plush toys, this new pillow is perfect to snuggle up with or to put on display.
- Though super cuddly to the touch, each hefty pillow measures 15 in x 15 in x 10 in, and weighs a solid 2 and half pounds, so you know this Cthulhu means business!
- This double-sided pillow's eyes are open on the front and closed on the back, with tentacles underneath.
- Peel back a protective fabric on the top of the pillow to reveal a zipper hiding a special bonus... a full-sized, 60 x 50 in. C is for Cthulhu Fleece Blanket to keep you warm at night!
- The production run for these limited edition pillows was just 500 units, so don't wait to add one of these to your C is for Cthulhu collection.
Why Did You Weirdos Decide to Make a C is for Cthulhu Pillow?
After so many amazing backers made our last Kickstarter one of the top children’s book campaigns of all-time, we wanted to invest in developing some cool new products for our fans.
We had the idea for a big plush pillow with a blanket surprise inside… and with the help of our long-time partners at Skelton Crew Studios, we made it happen.
And the Coolest Part?
500 of these limited edition pillows have already been produced and are on the way, ready to ship to backers in April!
This is another project by the C is for Cthulhu team of acclaimed writer Jason Ciaramella and digital artist Greg Murphy, working with the talented Skelton Crew on the C is for Cthulhu Blanket-Stuffed Pillow design.
The 5th Campaign from the C is for Cthulhu Team:
Over the past four years, the C is for Cthulhu team has run four successful Kickstarter campaigns supported by more than 4,000 incredible backers to bring the C is for Cthulhu Board Book, Plush Toy, and Coloring Book to life.
Our last campaign for SWEET DREAMS CTHULHU was one of the most-funded children's book projects of all time!
To date, the original C is for Cthulhu book has been downloaded more than 30,000 times! Even crazier, C is for Cthulhu has now been translated into three languages (French, Polish & Portuguese) with more foreign translations still to come.
None of this would have been possible without the support of fans like you on Kickstarter!
This campaign is a little different... it's build for SPEED!
- We're only running this campaign for two weeks... half the amount of time as a normal Kickstarter, because we want to get these pillows in backers' hands as fast as possible.
- All of the product you see offered here has already been produced, and the initial production run of 500 C is for Cthulhu Pillows is already in transit to our warehouse.
- We've put limits on most rewards so that we can plan our fulfillment carefully and without any surprises between funding and delivery.
- We promise not to add any Stretch Goals that will add time to or complicate fulfillment to our backers... FUN is more important than funding for us this quick campaign.
- We're also using this campaign to test interest in this new product. As of right now, we have no plans to go back to production on more of these limited edition pillows, so this Kickstarter may be the only place you'll ever be able to get one!
If you like what you see, we hope you'll choose to join our campaign and select one of the following awesome rewards...
Wanna Add Something Extra to Your Order?
Reward Delivery Timeline:
Will You Help Us Share the Lovecraft In a New Way With This Limited Edition Pillow?
If you made it this far, you’re probably a fan of H.P. Lovecraft, Cthulhu, or premium quality collector's items that will be appreciated by young and old ones alike.
We continue to be honored and humbled by the support our Kickstarter backers have shown us over the past few years, which has enabled us to share the Lovecraft worldwide.
If you’ve supported us in the past, welcome back again, friend!
And if you’re new to the C is for Cthulhu family, and this is your first Kickstarter with us, you’re in good company.
We’d like to ask for your support to add the C is for Cthulhu Blanket-Stuffed Pillow to hundreds of homes around the world.
Please back this Kickstarter and share the Lovecraft with us once more.
Uncle Jason, Greg & the C is for Cthulhu Team
Risks and challenges
This is our 5th Kickstarter campaign, and will be the one we've offered with the least risk and the fast turn-around time.
The reason is that all of the product has already been created!
The only thing left to do is fund this campaign, collect your shipping information, and start shipping once the pillows arrive in April.
And if you're ordering something other than a pillow, we can actually start shipping that as soon as the campaign is over.
We're well aware of the many challenges associated with delivering on a Kickstarter campaign, and know that problems arise in every campaign.
In the past, we've made every effort to deliver on our promises to backers and maintain strong communication with them throughout the fulfillment process of every campaign.
We don't consider a project successful unless 100% of our backers have been fulfilled. We hope you'll give us the opportunity to make you a C is for Cthulhu fan for life!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (14 days)