Reclaim the stars in the exciting new Space Epic from legendary game designer Chris Roberts. Read more
This project was successfully funded on November 19, 2012.
Add-Ons are here!
You've asked and we've listened!
We've added instructions on how to do both digital and physical add-ons through Kickstarter on Star Citizen's home page. We owe a big thanks to the folks at Uber and Obsidian for figuring out a smart way to do it inside the Kickstarter pledge system and to our community to pointing it out to us!
Here are the details on how to customize your reward tier even more. -
Add the following prices on to your pledge using the Manage Pledge button at the top of the Star Citizen Kickstarter site.
- Digital Electro Skin Hull Enhancement +$5
- Add-On Ship: Aurora +$25
- Add-On Ship: 300i +$55
- Add-On Ship: Hornet +$110
- Add-On Ship: Freelancer +$110
- Add-On Ship: Constellation +$225
- Digital Download: Star Map +$5
- Digital Download: Full Star Citizen Soundtrack +$10
- Digital Download: 42 page book “The Making of Star Citizen” +$10
- Digital Download: 42 page book “Engineering Manual for Modders” +$10
- Digital Download: Star Citizen Novella written by Dave Haddock, the man behind the Time Capsule and Spectrum Dispatch lore. (delivery TBA) +$15
Please note that shipping is required for tiers below $125 in the US. If outside the US shipping required if not already included with the tier.
- Fold up glossy full color map of the game universe +$10
- CD of game soundtrack +$20
- Hardback bound 42 Page Book “Squadron 42 Manual” +$20
- Hardback bound 42 page Book “Engineering Manual for Modders” +$20
- Hardback bound 42 page book “The Making of Star Citizen” $+25
- Spaceship shaped USB stick +$30
Ok, what do I do now?
For more details please check out the detailed instructions on the RSI site
There will be more stuff!
We'll be adding some more digital and physical items next week, and for those that would prefer to add on some of the new items on the RSI site as opposed to Kickstarter we will add those as options on Monday.
Thanks to all our backers for their amazing support so far!