About this project
The Story // As a fashion designer and fitness enthusiast, I always felt that my workout clothing lacked personality ... So I decided to change that and take the concept of high-fashion leggings and combine it with high-performance sports.
Field Tested // EAGLE ROCK WERKSHOP leggings have received rave reviews from both professional athletes as well as the casual fitness enthusiasts.
Details // Not only do these leggings look and feel phenomenal, but they also deliver on all of your technical/performance needs.
Fabric Quality // Originally developed with Olympic Athletes in mind, this fabric is suitable for a variety of multi-sport activities. It's thick and durable, yet feels weightless when you put it on. PLUS the incredible compression-quality allow the fabric to retain it's shape while worn. woot !
- Videography and Editing - Chris McKee
- Yoga Ambassador - Erica Majtenyi
- Ballet and Dance Ambassador - Taylor Swantek
- Linesheet and Movement Photography - Cyrus Anita
- Lookbook and Fashion Photography - Jesselee Cederblom
- Lookbook Model and "Yoga Student" - KayKay Blaisdell
- Linesheet Model - Brianna Barnes
- Elizabeth Cedillo for doing my hair/makeup for the campaign video.
- Tara Napoli for offering her amazing yoga/studio space.
- John Oravec for connecting the dots on the Video Shoot.
- All of my family back home in KC
- and EVERYONE ELSE who had a hand in the last six months. I appreciate it all beyond belief <3 xo
Risks and challenges
The bulk of the challenges have been met ... I have already finished all of the sample development needed in order to deliver a quality product. However, in the apparel industry, there could always be speed bumps in the road. The only risk that I could possibly foresee at this time is scheduling. As soon as the kickstarter campaign completes, I will place an order for the fabric and work with my printer as well as my sewing contractor to be sure that they will have space/availability on their production floors. If any of them (fabric, printing or sewing) have a scheduling conflict, it could affect my completion date. NOTE : I will do everything in my power to not only keep my promises but to also exceed them ;) THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ! namaste.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
Support this project
- (40 days)